Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Seriously, I wont play a Worgen because they’re missing tails, they look so goofy.

2 Likes

need to get to 14,000 posts on this thread

Give worgen tails

1 Like

what about a pet valupa with 3 tails and he is named tails???

“I can get behind this”

- what my tail would say about me.

As someone who does not play or have a worgen character I firmly believe that worgen should NOT have tails, and that it’d adversely impact my life if worgen tails were added. In summation, NO TAILS FOR WORGEN! THEY ARE FINE HOW THEY ARE!

would you want a tail for your dwarf instead??

That’s nice. We will post your objection under… errr…

Things we just ignored for 500 Alex.

But thank you for stopping by and helping keep this post at the top of the forums where it belongs.

Jokes aside if its an optional choice and left up to each player then it will not effect you what so ever. One day if and when you play a Worgen and the choice is added you can choose if you want a tail or a monkey butt. Till then we Worgen players will continue to fight for the right to have an optional tail.

4 Likes

what about a winged dwarf

Give worgen optional tails.
Give male worgen upright posture option.
Give female worgen non-upright posture option.

Give worgen options.

12 Likes

I’m shaving your beard off for this sacrilege

3 Likes

what about a bunny tail

Now that 10.1 is out, they should start working on giving worgen optional tails!

6 Likes

With some leaks to the Emerald Dream content in 10.2 (likely), there is a good opportunity to have our worgen meet up with the OG nightelf worgen that are sealed away in there. Maybe they can teach us how to shapeshift into a proper werewolf, you know, with a tail, if we choose!

Give worgen tails, Blizzard!

4 Likes

Give worgen tails, this is tbe way!! Since cata we are asking for it. Lisent to us Blizzard!!!

2 Likes

Yea and Human Wolf Ears… I think this Thread should also support Wolf Ears on Gilneans.

1 Like

I get you’re trying to be sarcastic, but there is a solid basis in the lore for Worgen to have a tail option. Uncursed Gilneans having wolf ears not so much.

That being said, there is a case for wolf ears on the human form of a Worgen, the precedent being that Dractyhr retain their horns.

8 Likes

If anyone remember the tv show big wolf on campus, it will fit perfectly for gilnean human customization. (and to be optional of course)

1 Like

No sarcasm here; Worgen look utterly stupid without tails when doing things like Running Wild or holding a two-handed weapon because the balance is entirely off. Granting a tail option can easily be handwaved by any number of explanations (curse evolution, communion with Goldrinn, alchemical experiments, i-woke-up-like-this, etc).

Give Worgen Tails.

11 Likes

the running wild animation without a tail makes me sick

3 Likes