Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

The PvP appearance of the Windwalker artifact weapon works well, with the ninja claw style.

Give Worgen tail options-ā€¦

ā€¦except this one, since she STOLE one of ours, and doesnā€™t deserve one of her own.
:rage:

2 Likes

Krunk want worgen tail. Krunk dance around and swish it through air. Krunk make it wag when killing gnolls. Then other orc will know Krunk happy. Krunk be sexy and waggle like draenei, make female orc swoon. Krunk not need to hit over head then.

2 Likes

Look look I have a picture now

4 Likes

Just give Worgen an option for a tail like the female Pandaren, you can have a tail or not. But make it a proper wolf tail, look at photos of real wolves please. TY.

1 Like

And an anti-gravity keg on a stick.

1 Like

Casually stuffs his dead vulpera collection into the attic.

2 Likes

:dracthyr_no1: :rage:
Bad doggy!
:newspaper_roll: :wolf:

2 Likes

Itā€™s meditating, ok?

The eyes matching the mog are a nice touch.

Well on a good note the interview with Mr.GM did say they want more new customization each patch. So letā€™s redouble our efforts. Darn the trolls and full speed ahead!

Give Worgen optional tails!
Give Worgen a lore correct size!

8 Likes

Right there with you Asheru

Give Worgen Optional tails
Give Worgen males upright posture

5 Likes

The Worgen haters that donā€™t want us to have tails are just jealous that we can lick peanut butter out of the bottom of jars without having to get a spoon.

8 Likes

#giveworgenoptionaltails

2 Likes

It is good to know that they are open for more customizations, but i hope they extend them more than just hair colors.

4 Likes

Hello!

This is reply number 13337

Give worgen tails.

Thanks bye.

6 Likes

Iā€™m hoping they donā€™t see it as major or counting as customization for worgen but more so I hope itā€™s not forced to be used. Last thing Iā€™d want to see is them trying to make worgen be like dracthyr in that their true self ends up merely a battle mode to their false self V_V Give worgen tails already blizz, or the ability to sacrifice their human form for a tail in their worgen form

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to need a ā€œLet me to it for you, Kermyā€ meme of this.

1 Like
4 Likes

they just need to add it as a customization option in the character editorā€¦ i see no trouble just doing thatā€¦ the fact you got furries in the horde with tails and dracthyrs thereā€™s no excuseā€¦ just like adding a transmog slotā€¦ to let dracthyrs see their staffsā€¦ or you know THE PREORDER HELM

3 Likes