Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I approve of this thread. Give Worgen tails. Their posture looks awkward and unbalanced without them, and their butts look naked.

At the very least, please give players the option to select tails. It’s a nice customization for players.

5 Likes

Can we also choose our worgen and human forms separately please (Between Body 1 and 2 expl: Worgen Body 1 Human Body 2 etc.)

3 Likes

The human form is worthless as its only real use is for RP purposes so who knows, I’d be alright if they had worgen scrap their human form to gain tails honestly

1 Like

Give Worgen Tails!

1 Like

You have forgotten her legendary card :
https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Halveria_Darkraven?file=Halveria_Darkraven_full.jpg

As well as another art from the card “Going Down Swinging”:
https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Going_Down_Swinging?file=Going_Down_Swinging_full.jpg

Maybe a hint that the next class available for the worgen will be the DH?

As for her hairstyle, if i don’t like the pink color i do wish to see hairs like these available as a customization option.

2 Likes

Well I know what I’m spending my dust on to craft later, didn’t see that!

They can do what they do with dracthyrs and have you customize your two tone color to any color you want on any hair style you want. I’d love to have black hair with light blue highlight on my worgen.

4 Likes

Just chiming in that I’d like to play a worgen paladin with a tail. That would pretty much make my day.

4 Likes

I concur. Give Worgen tails! And, of course, one of the options must be “None” for ease of transition and those who like no tail. Honestly, I love running on all fours, without a cape. However, it looks a little silly with no tail. It’s like I’m sticking my butt in the air, ready to mate.

4 Likes

When you see it versus what we were stuck with for years it makes you question who made these decisions.

6 Likes

I like the worgen in the video more than what’s in retail.
:100: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I was deliberately avoiding news about the cataclysm, so I missed the model change. But I was super excited to play the worgen and the gif we had on the official Blizzard site looked so great… when the prepatch hit and I went to check out the NPC worgen it was like a gut punch. I hope whoever green lit those models is working on models for minecraft where they can do no more harm.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if you’re for or against the original ones shown but… I love minecraft & would totally welcome them there aswell !
:brick: :pick:

If they give Worgen’s tails then they have to give Humans and Foresaken tails too! :dracthyr_nod:

And also for an example, all of the modern private servers are working on to add an additional customizations, races. Isn’t that enough example for blizz to see what the most of the community is interested in… but we only receive hair colors… :grimacing:

3 Likes

only the male worgen. the female one is clearly not the alpha model.

2 Likes

No…they don’t as forsaken with tails let alone humans makes no sense. Where as the worgen are people who’ve been hit by a curse and become wolf people and even when they die they’re still wolf people and wolves have tails but worgen atm do not and that’s what we’re wanting fixed

1 Like

if by we you mean mostly humans, orcs, and elves then yeah… they haven’t added new stuff for worgen in years so it’s about time they fix that. Also…after worgen get tails maybe there will be hope for non human or elf visages for dracthyr

2 Likes

The main thing we need is options for our Worgen form. Yes for those who want the auto transform its a nice addition but there are many of us who don’t even consider using Two Forms.

5 Likes

Yup, i was in euphoria at first and wanted to post it here immidietely, later i saw that the are using the beta model for the female… what a kick in the :peanuts: :nauseated_face: :smiley:

1 Like

Agree~ It’d be nice if there was no “human” form. But I guess there are folks that like it too.

:wolf:

2 Likes