Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I’m loving the new worgen monk too. Exile’s Reach really is just bad, but it’s also designed for brand new players and it’s quick. The voice acting is simply unforgivable though. I love the worgen starting zone but I can really only enjoy it once in a long while.

I think optional tails for those that want them would be peachy.

Nice monk!

Yeah, I think worgen ar among the worst next to male blood elves in terms of selections.

I will try not to take that too hard…

2 Likes

good thing worgens still aint got tails

Now that’s just downright hateful. Boo.

2 Likes

someday…

4 Likes

would it make it less harsh if I say the human females are the ones I meant? I mean when i had to design that side mine had a evil smirk as if laughing that it had more options than the worgen form… then it started me as human and yeah no…I dislike the human female model big time. Male model is alright

2 Likes

That was meant more as an in character joke lol

fair enough lol

2 Likes

Give worgen tails!

2 Likes

Blizz is the type to not pet the good fur potato to make its tail wag, why do you hate puppers blizz?

2 Likes

Give worgen tails Blizz, afterwards give us more customizations not for the human form but our worgen form.

8 Likes

we need to get this to 14000 keep going

Optional worgen tails is the cats meow.

4 Likes

#giveworgenoptionaltails

3 Likes

We will hit 14k and more as long as Blizzard dont give us tails this thread will live on.

4 Likes

Question i have is…when we do finally get our tails does this thread cease or turn into us requesting more customizations we’re also sorely lacking?

4 Likes

It would make sense, since this has basically become the default Worgen Customizations thread.

Though the OP may want to rename it.

1 Like

The latter, or it just becomes a den of strange individuals gushing about their new appendages in fervent uwu-speak.
Pray it is the former.

2 Likes

God help us all.

2 Likes

I think most of us will pass on that, thankfully

But worgen deserve tails, blizzard should implement them

1 Like