Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I have a question.

If you get tails, can they get a wag animation if you type in /happy?

1 Like

We already knew they were doing hair colors as the bare minimum right now, but there you go. For ALL races. Meaning worgens will get something, hopefully tails as Denuser sarcastically hinted at. :smiley:

4 Likes

Check this out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHXf08RV-tw a werewolf with a tail, yea it’s mechanical but still worgens need tails.

Give worgen monk, but no claw attack.

Too late Elf. Most monk attacks already hide the weapons so Worgen monks will be using those razor sharp claws to attack.

3 Likes

uses best Captain Picard immitation

Make it so!

4 Likes

I’m here to argue about absolutely nothing, because I want to keep this post going.

I think y’all should ask why there are no Worgen paladins. If there can be Tauren rogues, there should be Worgen paladins!

5 Likes

There’s also an invisible fist weapon mog that only Monks have access to, if you’re dual-wielding and just don’t want to see them.
Handwraps of Pilgrimage, I think they’re called.

3 Likes

Live worgen snails!

There are actually worgen paladins in Hearthstone, and it’s been confirmed by multiple devs that every class/race combination is the goal, so we will 100% get worgen paladins in the future :smiley:

6 Likes

No you’re not! >:]

5 Likes

said he will party like it is 1900 if you guys get tails

2 Likes

I don’t play Alliance but I want that for y’all.

7 Likes

12 Likes

More updates on the PTR in 10.1, this time a blindness/sight option for every race, standardized for each eye separately.
The on-going customizations is a good sign for us, it means the team is active and enthused about updates to the character option project.
Keep hoping and asking for worgen updates!

give worgen tail options!

8 Likes

Just came here to say this.

Hopefully they can get to the Heterochromia toggle as well.

3 Likes

you mean more options and being able to choose which eye is what color than the limited choices we got currently? Yeah I agree with this if so, hoping they do this and give worgens tails too

6 Likes

Yes.

It should be a Left Eye/Right Eye like the new blindness.

6 Likes

Tails. They really oughta be on them Worgen there. Y’know, the canine-lookin’ ones. More K9 plz.

Give Worgen Tails.

7 Likes

So first off hey all this is Foxymoxie on her new worgen monk, figured it’d be better at times to post on this gal than my vulpera. Two things I saw when i made this gal though… worgen only truly got like what 7 bare bones options for our true selves yet two whole pages for the ugly human forms that keep getting new stuff… still seems sad and needs to be rectified. I also found I hate the new starting isle option… just yeah no… not for me. So hey glad worgen finally have the chance to be monks, the outfits look good but could be better if we’d get a dang tail. I get to tear folk up with my claws so that’s nice… but god would a tail be amazing to have. I’d happily trade away the human form entirely for a tail and more customization options as the human form is honestly pointless seeing as I’ll never use it.

10 Likes