Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Perhaps it’s clearer sarcasm in the live interview, but I don’t get that from the text transcript.

Still I hope you’re right and it will be soon that worgen have optional tails!

#giveworgenoptionaltails

5 Likes

:shushing_face:

Sure but that’s very clearly Sarcastic joking.

The worgen tail bit he said

“Worgen and tails make no sense to me.”

Like I said I assume the tone is getting lost in the text transcript but I’m not getting sarcasm from that.

The “I don’t know what you’re talking about” bit says a lot since it’s something that has been brewing up and mentioned over the years even outside of the forums. More so now these days. Heck they straight up made a nod towards worgen tails this expansion with dracthyrs.

It’s one of those things where we just wait and see. :smiley:

8 Likes

Well like I said I really hope so.

Worgen should have optional tails, among many other new options, and Blizzard is sorely missing out on opportunities to make a lot of people happy.

2 Likes

“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Worgen and tails makes no sense to me." - Steve Danuser

“I’m surprised that he said that.” - No one ever

Very soon now.

Steve like: lol no

Steve: No Dark Rangers
Also Steve a month later: Dark Rangers

5 Likes

Oh… yes… maybe… that’s him confirming? Would… yes… be… COOL? hehe.

Imagine 9.1 goes online tomorrow and worgen have tails? would you cry? I’d cry.

1 Like

I’d cry, but mostly because Shadowlands was back.

13 Likes

Tails soon!

1 Like

Confurmed?

We will continue to fight for them till they are a thing.

2 Likes

I’ve seen models of worgen with tails. They don’t look good. Worgen werent designed with tails in mind, not even the cata beta worgen had tails. You lot are honestly as bad as the high elf crowd.

1 Like

I’m sorry do you play a Worgen?
Do you understand what the word Optional means?
Do you realize the original concept art had tails on Worgen?

Let people have their options.

What is wrong with those looks it changes nothing other than puts a tail on a Digigrade leg. But that is also why we ask for it to be optional we want people to be happy with their character look. You want a Monkey Butt… keep it. You want a tail? Use it. End of the day unless you pay for my account you have no say over it and what I want to see on my characters.

15 Likes

Most player characters don’t but the rest of us don’t mind.

Having more options as to how you make your character look is good.

4 Likes

Are you sure about that?

Ya its not like Blood Elves and Void Elves can use blonde hair, blue eyes and look like a high elf… Oh wait… They can cause its an optional look that gives you a way to customize a character in the way you would like to see your toon represented in game. And people are happy with that choice. Why not let people be happy with Worgen? Is there something wrong with an optional choice of looks that didn’t originally exist and could be added later? I really want to hear your point of view here.

11 Likes

So is it safe to say if he truly was being sarcastic and joking and worgen tails don’t happen we’re free to riot? I mean come on now they made a joke at our expense making fun of our desire for worgen to get tails so THEY KNOW we want them so here’s hoping they will deliver them.

That’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it but in the same time I think the kul’tiran are ugly as sin but hey that’s just mine. Like it or not we’re asking for the tails to be optional but it stands to reason we shall have tails for our worgen at one point.

4 Likes

Meanwhile the other models that use the worgen frame and animations, particularly the cata one, look like this:

:dracthyr_shrug:

15 Likes