Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

A reminded that tails bring out more emotion out of canines.
Yeah it’ll be a lot of work… but would be awesome if worgen tails would like change their positions in combat or when you emote and such.

8 Likes

Give Worgen Tails!

4 Likes

Give Worgens fleas.

Give Worgen Tails!

1 Like

Ew, no, we don’t go to Ogrimmar. So we don’t have fleas.

Though, again yes, tails please.

2 Likes

Gib Wuggos Tails!

2 Likes

Seems like taking the rigging from vulpera and scaling it up a bit would be easy enough

Give Worgen Tails!

3 Likes

Give Worgen Tails !

1 Like

#giveworgenoptionaltails

3 Likes

Pretty sad to see, that players are asking for over a decade now for this core race, while requests like glowing nightborne hands for example took only a few months. :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Give Worgens tails, they will still have the option of not having one with a toggle.

I made a worgen rogue just for the worgen heritage set and it does look and feel weird without having a tail.

4 Likes

Time for another showing of the list!

Worgen customization list
Still a work in progress.

Customizations:

Tail Options

• Optional Tails, Including a No Tail Toggle, and varying appearances for said tails.

Apperance can come in two parts.
None, Short, Medium and Long sizes.
Thin, Fluffy and Curled Shapes.

• Accessories for the tails.

Rose for the tail, little bits of jewelry for the tail. That sort of thing.

Body and Fur

• Upright Posture.
  • Correct Eight Foot Tall Size.
  • Solid Black Fur.
  • Shaggier Fur options.
  • Optional Ears On The Top Of The Head.

Hair and Head

• Larger more visible braids/patches/extensions for hair.
  • More hair decorations/accesories (small hats and roses for example).
  • Separate Beard options and add more beard styles.
  • Mane Color options.
  • Heterchromia Eyes for all sides and colors.
  • Blind Options for both sides and all colors.
  • More Glowing Eye options.
  • More Muzzle shapes.
  • More Natural Teeth Option (Thinking More like Genn).
  • No teeth showing muzzle option.

• More Ear Options and Shapes.
  • Separate Scars from Faces.
  • More facial scars and damaged ear options.
  • Large body scars/bite marks/claw marks. We’re worgen… like for real.
  • Visible corresponding scars in human form!!!

Jewelry

• Jewelry options for male and female.
  • Gilnean Rose for our hair.

Other

• Add The Melee Claw Animation.
  • A No Weapons Transmog.

Classes:

• Monk

We’re getting Monks in 10.07!!! Bout damned time!

• Paladin

The Gilnean’s were around when the Silver Hand was made. Let us have our paladins damnit! They already claimed that the curse doesn’t stop the priests from being able to be holy. They can also go the route of Void Knights with this since the Worgen often have shadowcasters among their number of the feral ones.

• Shaman

Hey it worked for the Kul’Tirans right? No reason we can’t learn. (Also there is a Worgen Shaman in Ashenvale…) Lets get all these classes for the Worgen!

Feel free to ask me to add more things.

16 Likes

Sadly that’s just status-quo. Way back in the last month or so of the beta for Cata, when Worgen still couldn’t even reliably finish their starting zone, the Devs were bending over backwards to acquiesce to every single request from Goblin testers. One item of note I remember was adding I think it was Sassy Hardwrench as a quest NPC post-starting zone entirely because of player demand. Meanwhile Worgen testers couldn’t even get gameplay breaking bugs addressed.

Now with the Dracthyr joke about tails, it just further feels like some of this is intentional so they can meme-dunk on Worgen/Alliance more.

4 Likes

Devs being as toxic as they are is one of the reasons I don’t really enjoy wow all that much (and I will take another long break after this month, depending on what the next content patch will bring).
It’s just sickening to see how they are treating parts of their playerbase. Never saw anything like this in other games, at least not to this extent.

5 Likes

Yeah, I am with you in both categories, debating cashing this token for more time or just banking it and maybe trying DF again later or just waiting for the next expansion again.

I have been in and out of WoW since Vanilla. The appearance of the Devs loving to crap on the Alliance fan-base really did start in Cata; both with the lackluster effort put into the Old-World revamp on Alliance side and obviously the bulk of content cut for time, and the in-your-face jokes and mockery at Blizzcons. That was the main reason I bounced mid-Cata, and skipped Mists entirely, why pay them to only care enough about me to be a punchline for them?

I’d love to see them actually bring worgen to parity for customization options for other races, as it would finally feel like the Devs realized they did another Alliance race dirty even after they promised to treat it better than the Draenei. The update we got was absolutely nicer that before, especially female worgen not looking like addict chihuahua hookers; but it also felt obligatory, as everything was getting the HD wand swished at it.

So come on already, Devs! Prove things are different and better now!

8 Likes

Cut off vulpera tails and give them to Worgen.
:innocent:

But their tails are small…

Their tails are so floofy though

2 Likes

#NonewElfstufftillworgengetoptionaltails

,i,

7 Likes