Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

we’re in agreement on this as I’m not fond of playing elves either. Makes me hope the warden armor can be for all races like it’s matching mount too so when I eventually get it I can make a certain demon hunter mad as I show off how nice it looks on my vulpera. Oh and um… give worgen tails and kill Tyrande… a lot of stuff on my wish list but seeing Tyrande being killed off in the canon story would be a joy to see… she can’t just be super homicidal and be forgiven like it never happened… things don’t work that way. I mean look at Sylvanas for crying out loud she got super homicidal and ended up kicked out of the story. How about the seed gets threatened again and she ends up giving her life to save the future of her people but idk makes a world tree sprout up in Gilneas expanding the zone, giving Nelfs a new home and stitching Gilneas back together and hey everyone wins… connects Gilneas to the emerald dream and prompts Goldrinn to have a reason to maybe take up residence in Gilneas and by doing so grants those among the worgen who wish it his blessing which involves pack form for druids and optional tails. All it cost the alliance in the end was Tyrande’s life and she gets to go hang out in Ardenweald with her hubby. Everyone wins…

But can tails give worgen…
:thinking:

Look what I just found over on the EU forums they are also joining in the fight to give our puppies a tail.

5 Likes

Shame its closed already. :frowning:

1 Like

Unlike this active thread it died. We will not let that happen here.

3 Likes

How about instead of worgens getting tails gnomes get the worgen curse and be called corgens.

Dracthyr having a worgen tail joke still makes me so mad.
Give Worgen tails, Blizzard! >:(

3 Likes

That’s a pretty mild way of describing physical defilement of the non-consensual variety.
Druids and Shamans? I can see the Lightforged Draenei maybe permitting it. Warlocks? Only as heads to decorate spikes.

Really that’s warlocks in general pre WoW and why demon hunters were such a problem. It was kind of like that guy who says he “only uses a little bit of coke.”

Give Worgen Tails!

3 Likes

Tails, snout options, straight back, more fur colors, scars, Gilneas… just stop neglecting that core race Blizzard.

7 Likes

So many people tend to forget Worgen are a core race. But its Blizzard who is the root of the neglect. They ran out of time to develop stuff for Worgen and a lot of what was designed was tossed out at the last min. We were stuck with the abomination for 10 years and hardly anyone wanted to play the race. We don’t even get out own racial banner in events. That is how little time or effort is put into Worgen and yet here we are 3 years later with a thread bordering on 13,000 posts still not giving up still requesting an optional tail. Dracthyr joke be damned… Full post speed ahead!

GIVE US OPTIONAL TAILS!
GIVE US A LORE CORRECT SIZE!
GIVE US OPTIONAL POSTURE FOR MALES!
GIVE US MORE EYE OPTIONS FOR DKS!

5 Likes

I remember the time when the worgen were first announced, the hype then was truly amazing, all people were so much excited for that race. It’s just that simple if blizz starts to develop and invest in that race, that’s going to be the biggest win i can imagine.

5 Likes

Gib Wuggos Tails!

2 Likes

sliat negrow evig

2 Likes

Give worgen tails

2 Likes

Give worgen tails

3 Likes

Gib Wuggos Tails!

2 Likes

My worgen alt is so lonely and sad because they are missing an optional tail that Blizzard has yet to find make my alt happy give worgens optional tails.

2 Likes

I can’t give your alt a tail but I can definitely help with the lonely and sadness OwO

Gib Wuggos Tails!

1 Like