Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

When the worgen come to Orgrimmar, it will be to burn that monument to backstabbing filth to the ground.

Glory to the Alliance!
Vengeance for Teldrassil and Gil’neas!

5 Likes

Me, who wants all races to be neutral like Pandaren… :eyes:

2 Likes

I do not support any more worgen changes, i miss the old models.

Actually I think the game would have been better served with further balkanizing of the factions. The undead were originally explicitly “allies of convenience” with the Horde. Full neutrality would be too far, but some internal strife would be (has been) more interesting. There have been plenty of instances to support it, but Blizzard always seems to have everyone kiss and make up in the end.

For some races it straight up makes no sense at all to be stuck in only one faction.
For others it is really easy to find a good reason to join the other faction.
Granted, for some it’s not that easy, but it can be done.

Players would get more freedom and don’t have to choose a faction because of races anymore. Imagine playing the faction you actually prefer. o.o
And together with more cross faction options it would overall take away a good chunk of archaic restrictions.

just delete worgens instead

When it comes to the mechanical side of the game, not the story side, Blizzard should be working a bit harder to get the cross faction guild thing going. The faction thing should really be just about the story you prefer. This would allow the story side more liberties since it would not impact content that is not factionally story driven.

lets just delete all the Elf’s instead that sounds alot better. Then they can give all the other race’s the customization options that all of the Elf’s got.

3 Likes

Good news is they already confirmed it’s coming possibly as early as 10.1.

When it comes to Dragonflight, so far they’ve been doing a fantastic job with keeping the content rolling. Where we had to wait barely a couple of months for a 10.0.5, and then 10.0.7 not long after, we had to wait like half a year for 9.0.5… In the time we waited for 9.0.5, we would have already gotten 10.1. Let that sink in for a moment.

If they truly are listening to the players like they say they are, then prove it, give us the worgen customizations we were promised in Shadowlands!

5 Likes

It really isn’t a fantastic job, considering how broken and full of bugs this game is. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Aside from the weird thing going on with storm sigil and bloody token gear, which actually got fixed already last I checked, so far they’ve been fixing everything along the way instead of having to have us wait for half a year to fix SOME of the issues.

It’s copium on my end, but I feel like this time around we’re in good hands with the expansion after the last two busts of a expansion.

2 Likes

It really is copium my friend. You don’t have to believe my criticism. I’m just a random person on the internet afterall, but this game is in a really bad state atm and customizations are laughable for a game in 2023, yes, even Evoker customizations.

One look at the bug report section can tell you quite a lot about the current state of wow to name only one example.
There are lots of things that really need to be fixed. Not to mention that even the trading post is still heavily bugged for many people.

That being said, as long as my game time is still active (roughly one month) Worgen will have my support. I’d like to play them, while staying in the Horde, but with the teeny tiny possibility that neutral races might happen someday (look, I have hopium, too! :joy:) I’d like to see Worgen with proper customizations. :slight_smile:

I don’t main a Worgen, but when I went MIA from game due to the pandemic and whatnot, I didn’t expect to come back at the end of 2022/be in 2023 without worgen tails still. I hope they’re at least in development or something. It’s not like everyone is asking for Orc worgen or something. xD

1 Like

That I can heavily agree on. Honestly the fact that they had to move resource away and completely cancel adding in more customization options over time in Shadowlands like they said would be one of the selling points of the expansion shows extremely deep roots of issues on that department. Where did all that resource go? To Dracthyr, and the fact that they couldn’t get transmogs working on em is a even deeper issue itself after full focusing on them.

Honestly a easy solution to that would be to hire dedicated people specifically for character customization. I heard background noise that they did in fact do this, so we will have to wait and see on that part.

Don’t get me wrong, the game itself has a load of issues, I’m more so just surprised all these things we would normally see getting fixed later down the expansion are getting fixed now.

4 Likes

I’m 100% in favor of this. We already have the ability to “Go to War” with various factions, in fact it’s a requirement for getting Insane in the Membrane. Would love to see this extended to player races. For PvP Arena or BG’s you just select a “Team A or Team B” instead of it being a faction contest. And imagine being on an RP server as a rogue assassin going hostile to your own people so you can sneak in and eliminate someone. Fun!

But first… Worgen Customizations please!

Give Worgen a tail option!

8 Likes

Worgen, Vulpera, Pandaren and Tauren vs blood/void/night elves and nightborne! :crossed_swords: :joy:

3 Likes

WTB tails for Worgen please

2 Likes

You…do realize blood elves aren’t vampires right? The vampires are known as San’layn and we can’t play as those yet. So going from the cool worgen to an elf means you downgraded your character in a sense.

1 Like

Gib Wuggo Tails!

1 Like

The undead skins are meant to represent darkfallen which include san’layn. So hence a vampire.