Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Blizzard cannot possibly spare resources to give Worgen more customizations. I mean, they already got a heritage armor as recently as three years ago. We cannot possibly do anything else for them. And they’re getting monks! Shouldn’t that be enough for another three years?

Anyway, let’s give Night elves, Blood elves, and Void elves some more customization and cosmetics because they are sorely lacking in them.

3 Likes

All races are lacking customizations. Even races like orcs, tauren, nightborne and humans have only a handful compared to other games. One of the many things I really don’t like about wow.^^

3 Likes

I’ll tell you what the day an mmo or single player rpg comes out with a wolf man race that has tails is the day that blizzard may run into some problems. I’m going to go straight to that game. Until then 1+ for Worgen tails.

3 Likes

give Worgen tails

4 Likes

There are the Lupin of ff14. They have tails. I would show you a picture, but I don’t know how on this forum. :sweat_smile:

They aren’t playable though… :frowning:

Physical Characteristics:

The Lupin exhibit many characteristics of a wolf, their feral features accompanied by sharp-clawed fingers, and a thickly furred tail. Domans once called them “Jinro” or “Manwolf”, but this term has mainly been supplanted by "Lupin-a name common in Ilsabard and western regions, and said to originate from ancient Elezen folklore. In addition to their impressive agility, Lupin are able to detect the faintest of sounds and boast a heightened sense of smell. They also have poor eyesight, but a wide field of vision, granting them a superior ability to track movement.

4 Likes

/me googles ff14 Lupin

Aww, look at those ears, too!

1 Like

For my taste their head could be a bit bigger. It reminds me more of a fox than a wolf, but at least they have tails.
Worgen look so weird without one. Even pandas have long tails. It’s almost like the devs are intentionally trolling worgen players looking at the way they are treated by them… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Stay strong my fellow furry heroes, soon you shall have your tails.

4 Likes

Grabs the Elf by the ears and takes her out back…

No one look this one is going to get messy…

WAIIIIT you missed the sarcasm! :dracthyr_cry_animated:

So…Goku? What’s wrong with Goku? I mean another example of humans with tails would be son Wukong who’s a popular character in a lot of games these days or a lot of the roster in FF14 which some folk also seem to like so what’s the issue? As for worgen being humans still… they actually aren’t human anymore, they got gilneas kin who still are but the worgen are more wolf people than human and as such deserve their tails. You can’t say Worgen are human if they can’t fight as said human, their human form is purely for RP purposes as it serves no use during combat.

2 Likes

Oh… ok fine but Next time Im thumping someone!

Imgur

The fact that worgens are no longer humans is entirely true considering when they die, they still appear in their worgen form in the Shadowlands. Worgens are worgens.

10 Likes

Another wonderful picture Paladina, I wonder if worgen could ever get long hair like this wolf has alongside the tail. Worgen could really use some more hair styles, here’s hoping if Orcs and humans getting neon colored hair worgen can get tails and more hair styles

5 Likes

Yea I stopped playing ff14 at shadowbringers. Im still waiting for them to add female hrothgar to the game. I love my male hrothgar but I love my beastly ladies more. I think i’m going to be disappointed though because modern japan is not into making beastly ladies that are vicious and strong but still beautiful and womanly. I’m also aware that the ff14 community has been asking for playable lupin since we all got to finally see them. It’s free money square so stop being lazy and get to it.

1 Like

Give tails worgen

4 Likes

Totally supporting you all getting tails (I forgot to post my yearly support in Jan.)!

New customers for my lovely line of fabulously scrumptious tail care products! :innocent:

3 Likes

[quote=“Pentakill-madoran, post:6, topic:504127, full:true”]More importantly, why would you want one?
[/quote]
The answer is simple: Why not? Its aesthetically pleasing and it makes sense that they (being beastlike) should have tails.

And yes, some people do like tails and yet still not like the Draenei for whatever reason.

2 Likes

Worgen players don’t revert to human form when they die. The skeleton left behind isn’t human. Worgen may have used to be human but they are no longer once they are cursed. However it’s due to the curse they are granted a new strength as a people and given quite the journey to reach it. Despite the sham that was the terrible HA story we were given. Let Worgen gain the blessings of Goldrinn. Let them embrace the curse and make it thier legacy. Give Worgen what we have been missing with optional tails and a lore correct size!

7 Likes