Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Huh… it appears my worgen still has her tail bone in game when you look at the skeleton setup straight off of WoW… guess that means tails then!

Optional tails that is, not forcing people to have it, just if you choose to have one or not. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

A new challenger approaches…

Hello there little Warlock how are you this fine day? I see you have come to our thread and think you will be the one who will stop it. So let me tell you something. We are asking for the tail to be optional so people can choose if they want it or if they want to keep the current look. As you have already seen the model already has a tail bone in the model so your argument for “no tail bone no tail” is already busted faster than Myth busters could ever prove a point. But really what would a race you are not playing, getting something optional for the looks of their characters, do to you that would make you step foot in the post and challenge us? So far your posts have no backbone to them and while many others have tried with far more meaty posts I would like to give you a chance to say why you feel the way you do. I mean you can’t do any worse than poor Hambuger who gave up after a simple week. We have been at this for 13+ years and always welcome anyone who wishes to discuss something in a civil manner. Just be aware you are not going to change our minds, unless you pay for our accounts. So the floor is yours little warlock. Good luck!

7 Likes

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard… There’s no spinal centers in WoW but Orcs can suddenly stand up straight. There’s no reason why Void Elves should be able to look like high elves, but there they are. Also… you can easily see the rigging set up for tails on the Worgen models.

Thanks for bumping this thread, I guess?

8 Likes

Humans. Have. Tail. Bones.

Are you a fool?

5 Likes

1+ Tails for the tail god, Bumps for the bump throne.

6 Likes

at this point, no option.
forced tails or riot ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨

5 Likes

With the datamined new human and orc hair colors on wowhead, I really hope other races with much less customization can get some new stuff. Black fur would be so easy to add for Worgen.
Tails and a straight back would be amazing too!

9 Likes

Worgen have almost no customizations. It’s really a shame.

They need tail, snout and more ear options in my opinion. Also more scars and fur colors.
A normal back for males and… well, Worgen really need some love for once.
Gilneas wouldn’t hurt either.

13 Likes

I would love some ear options that are more closer to the top of the head.

6 Likes

Black Fur exists sadly its just not a player option.

4 Likes

Here’s to hoping Blizzard realizes they can’t just let new stuff be seen and not give worgen anything again. I mean they’ve shown they favor the elves, the humans, at times the orcs and trolls… it’s time they show worgen some love already.

Yeah…pretty much this… also yes I changed forced to optional as it’d be better the option is there but not forced upon people who don’t want them

2 Likes

I agree that there is a lot of bias coming from the devs and it sometimes shows in a rather toxic behavior of the wow community.

Especially gate keeping seems to be very popular. Players, who do everything they can to make sure other races or the faction they don’t play shouldn’t get more/new/certain things and instead their favorite races and faction should get new shiny stuff.
While this is of course very toxic and childish, I do understand why especially wow players tend to be this way.

They see how the devs very obviously neglect certain parts of the playerbase and instead favor other groups and well, they probably think to themselves that this poor small company can’t afford giving all races/factions an equal amount of positive!!! attention.
I’m sorry for the Blizzard employee, who might read this. I know it sounds rude, but I really don’t see a reason to sugarcoat the way you treat your customers, who all have to pay the same price.

Not to mention that even though they prefer certain races… this is not 2010 anymore. Even the races with comparable many options have laughable few.

8 Likes

No more negotiating, tail or riot. Don’t want tail too bad
୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨

7 Likes

Give Worgen tails.

3 Likes

This would ruin the dracthyr joke line, so no.

Also, given how worgen are still technically humans, I think it makes sense why they don’t have tails (just imagine a human with a monkey tail… Ugh!)

Umbric has a joke too about how Void Elves can’t be High Elves. Flash forward to today and that joke is still there even thought they can be high elves now. Same with female blood elves and not being able to change hair styles when the barber shop has existed for ages now.

Also let’s not forget, as we’ve seen last year, they can and will remove jokes and flirts if need be.

Jokes don’t make things absolute. :smiley:

10 Likes

I don’t know what you all are complaining about I got a tail

They’ll even remove them if need there be not.

1 Like

give em a pouch like a kangaroo extra +10 bag space for your 13 years of neglect

Maybe we are gonna get Worgen tails at the Trading Post? At this rate, their obstinance when it comes to character customization is appalling. This is a very simple and very popular improvement feature that why they continue to make excuses to not give Worgens tails is just plain bullying at this point.

3 Likes