Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

So the bones slide through there entire body to form a tail?

No not how that works

Also yes fanatasy but things need to make sense to some dagree they dont have those extra bones they wouldnt have tails

1 Like

No that was tongue in cheek pointing out we lose a finger and 2 toes. Gaining a tail is not out there in the slightest for a race that is a result of druid shapeshifting magic.

Still a false argument for fantasy.

Doesn’t explain what happened to the fingers and toes. Or why teeth would grow… or shrink for that matter. If only there was a catch all…

snaps fingers
That’s right!

3 Likes

The transformation can be explained by the morphing and fusing of bones they aren gaining any it would make no sense that they just gain a tail for no reason

All druid forms have an animal spirit. Bears. Cats. Our wolf animal spirit:

3 Likes

i’m already thinking of fun pvp applications…
a new furry currency, perhaps.

Fixed. /10char

There changing into the spirit not habing there whole body shift into a worgen

• Head and face turns to wolf head and muzzle. Ears and eyes included.
  • Hands turn to claws.
  • Feet turn to paws. (minus a toe, really Blizzard you should be embarrassed, especially with footprints)
  • Legs reverse articulate.
  • Full body fur.
  • Body size increases
  • Butt stays the same.
    :dracthyr_a1:

6 Likes

Because its utilizing bones already there. Worgen are not changing into spirit animals

Give worgen tails.

2 Likes

If Highmountain Taurens can gain a entire antler because of Cenarius’ blessing, it’s safe to assume that if worgens got a actual blessing from Goldrinn instead of a curse that was forced upon us, we’d more than likely get a tail since that’s the only part we’re missing that give us similarities to Goldrinn.

3 Likes

We are still in that fantasy fiction fallacy here, but I’ll entertain it anyway, because you’re still wrong.

Humans HAVE a tail.

It is internal and vestigial, but your tailbone IS your tail.

5 Likes

Tailbone still exists hun.

they’re just fused together in your butt. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also yes because it won’t change anything about them, gives them more options, and isn’t really stated to not be a thing at all.

Though they did confirm Genn doesn’t have a tail.

#giveworgenoptionaltails

4 Likes

Funnily enough, there are reports every now and then of humans being born with a tail

3 Likes

Its actually fairly common from what I hear. We just surgically remove it cause its not useful to us and can often cause complications.

1 Like

My new song for All things Worgen:

2 Likes

Can we get worgen tails yet ?!
Come on blizz !
#GiveWorgenTails

3 Likes

no tail bone no tail

2 Likes

Tell us you don’t know what a coccyx is without saying it

Worgen should get optional tails

7 Likes

forbidden form user and a druid no less!