Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Might actually make a monk now.

4 Likes

Demon hunter is probably the only class alongside the Evoker that shouldn’t be extended to other races.
It’s just too specific because of the story behind this class.

To extend the class to other races, a storyline to justify that a worgen could become a DH is necessary.

I disagree. Evoker, yes, because that is a class based on the biological makeup and abilities of the dracthyr race, but you only really need a questline about why the Illidari chose to train new races as Demon Hunters. There is no biological or cultural reason why any other race couldn’t become a demon hunter, its just that only the night/blood elves were trained for their old storyline.

Basically, the same reasoning method as to why there are allied race death knights now could be used for new demon hunter races: something is happening and the Illidari have opened training to new races as a result

2 Likes

if you had read until the end, this is exactly what i said for a DH worgen to happen: Making a storyline to justify the training of new illidari.

You can’t just give access to this class like we can for monk.
Even for the death knight, nothing was needed as the Ebon blade could raise whoever they wanted to raise, including unreleased races.

But the illidaris? It’s just impossible to skip a questline to explain why other races could choose to be a DH.

Honestly this isn’t too hard. Blood elves went to Outland and were trained by Illidan. Legion was enough years ago the only reason against training new races would be the lack of the legion. Unless AU Yrel the lightforged space goat not-c shows up… :thinking:

Give worgen new cotton tail

what if your tails glowed in the dark

Is that something you’d really want as a rogue?

“Drat! The assassin faded away! Now we’ll never…catch him…now what the heck is that glowing in that shadow over there?”

yeah I think if tails glowed you’d need like a lampshade or something to hide it when you stealth as a rogue. That…or sadly shave the glowing fur but that just sounds awful in itself

That is one of Felleynd’s alts. It is not a serious question it is just trolling. If in doubt scroll up and see other such absurd and inane questions.

1 Like

Is this a joke or am I out of the loop? I would love know if this is true and where to find the information on it.

Worgen Monk confirmation:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23896792/in-development-see-whats-next-in-patch-1007

5 Likes

We are looking forward to new info such a Worgen tails as well. Worgen Paladins/Shaman would also be nice.

4 Likes

Not Draenei tales or Tauren tales,
WolfTails! - woo-oo!

2 Likes

Another patch spent tailless.

I wonder if they’d consider adding customization to the trading post.

Give Worgens Tails.
I remember playing a worgen druid when they first hit the street and thought this is so Awesome! We finally got Worgens as a playable race…then I saw no tail at around level 20…and lost all interest in it.

In the back of my mind I’m wondering if those zandalari troll additions that were data mined are this. I’d bite.

Where are the extra bones coming from

Also no they never had them

1 Like

I…assume that they don’t regularly add customization because that’s resources/money with little return, but they won’t outright put new options on the shop out of risk of outcry, so…what about a “soft” shop like the trading post?

Months worth of tendies for a Worgen tail pack.

Two months for a dozen Blood Elf hairstyles.

Etc.

Is this a lore question or a practical one?
Lore: Magic. Or our missing 5th finger and 4th toe.
Practical: The model already has the bones.

False argument when dealing with fiction fantasy content.

5 Likes