Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

THE MONK CLASS EXPANDS TO NEW RACES

In the 10.0.7 content update, the Monk class will be available to the goblin, Lightforged draenei, and worgen races.

5 Likes

Bout damned time

4 Likes

I already sicā€™d my boys on you once. Gluten for punishment, ainā€™tcha?

1 Like

Indeed I am! I mean, whatā€™s a mauling for an Undead besides a good time? Iā€™m not sure. Iā€™m undead and love a good mauling. Not even sure what the alternatives are. A hand shake? No ty.

3 Likes

More customization for Worgen:
Tails
Mane colour/size options
Hide manes when wearing hoods so they donā€™t clip from the back anymore
Jewelry for Worgen

4 Likes

The news Iā€™ve been waiting for! Always wanted to play a monk myself, so gonna gladly level one in the next patch. :smiley:

Looks like Blizzard really is keeping their word on every class/race combo happening. Now we wait for worgen Paladins.

Now for the big ask of worgen tails. Still hoping they treat it as a mini quest to unlock, but time will tell, especially since we already have new customization options for Zandalari Trolls and more being datamined half way in to the 10.0.5 patch.

3 Likes

Iā€™m working on a thread that will cover the topic, for Worgen and other races missing it (paladin).

2 Likes

Worgen Monks? But still no tails.

Its WAY too early to say that. Like say that when we get some truly weird stuff like a Void elf paladin/forsaken paladin, everyone being DH, ext lol

Worgen Paladin ainā€™t even close to either of those in terms of unorthodoxy as Iā€™m aware.
The Light donā€™t burn Worgen or cause them to explode, and playable Worgen are all from a Light worshipping Human kingdom.

I think it was retconned but there was a thing going around awhile back that the curse cut them off from the light.

But likeā€¦ Priestsā€¦ Soā€¦

I recall the same thing, but canā€™t remember whence it came exactly. It doesnā€™t really make sense with the original cosmology charts, or the new ones to my knowledge, either, since the curse comes from Nature rather than Shadow.
But thatā€™s just blizzard lore, consistent in inconsistency more than anything else.

1 Like

Yeah and theyā€™ve since very much confirmed the holy priests are a thing worgen can be so Iā€™d guess there isnā€™t anything blocking them from using the Light.

That said Iā€™d love to see a Elune or Void skin for their pallies too.

But Iā€™m also just a sucker these days for the skins concept.

1 Like

THIS is the only way I would be willing to accept Void Elf Paladins. Shoot, they could make a skin for Forsaken Paladins involving spell effects out of Maldraxxus and Iā€™d be okay with it as long as they stuck to the theme throughout. And itā€™s what Iā€™d like to see for Night Elf Paladins, since they worship Elune and all that.
There was also some art someone somewhere did depicting the various different forms Paladin spell effects could take with each race - totemic wings for Tauren, crimson sigils for Blood Elves, some Naaru looking ornaments for Draenei, etc. - that looked awesome.

But I canā€™t imagine blizzard thinks it worth the effort, so theyā€™ll just slap a pair of avenging wings on them and call it a day.
Itā€™s also not this threadā€™s matter, too, but I feel you fren.

1 Like

I think this is the lineā€¦ Sorry its set to the Void elf one.

1 Like

give worgen tails

oh the wild times to be had whenever I can be a vulpera DH ā€¦ glad worgen are getting monks though. Step in the right direction

1 Like

Do Dracthyr DH get double wings? lol

1 Like

Worgen monksā€¦ LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!.. WE GOT EM!

Soon Tails. Oh this is going to be such a good expansion!

7 Likes