Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Well thankfully it’s an optional tail so when they add it you won’t have to worry your furry little head.

3 Likes

If they could have tails, id convert all my characters to worgen. Blizzard could make a lot of money.

2 Likes

The same here

Blizz be like

We just gonna make jokes about it for drakthyr.

3 Likes

It’s okay. All the dracthyr joke does is confirm it’s coming.

Void elves got a joke made for em saying they can’t have high elf options, not long after they got high elf options. :wink:

1 Like

Give Worgen tails.

1 Like

The barking shall continue until the tail situation improves.

Then probably some more barking, but it’ll be happy barking accompanied by wagging tails.

Give Worgen Tails.

3 Likes

what if they tape corn to pretend to be a tail

That’s the best part of it being optional if you want to keep your monkey butt you can. If you want a tail you can do that too. Everyone gets to choose what they want and can be happy. And I totally agree lore correct size Blizzard make it happen!

2 Likes

what if it is a tail that sparkles and lets beasts track and eat you

Gnolls have tails. Give Tails Gnolls. AKA Make Gnolls Playable.

5 Likes

what if we give warriors tails too

Worgen can be warriors so sure thing Worgen tails for all classes!

I’ll give Worgen 3 tails for every Night Elf head they bring me. NO Dwarves. That’s not funny.

So guaranteed tail for worgen if we bring you Tyrande’s head?

2 Likes

You are a Vulpera, you sneaky little fox. But, yes. For the head of Tyrande? Jeez. I may have to throw in some additional gifts and prizes! Even more if you flay him. I would love me a purple Elf-skin jacket. So Prince-y.

Tails soon ™

4 Likes

New patch today, and you know what we dont see? New customization options, even thought we saw a few races such as Zandalari trolls get new hair options datamined on the PTR.

Hopefully that means 10.0.7 will bring in new options for other races, worgens included as we really need new options. We will find out really shortly as they already said after 10.0.5 releases, we will get the 10.0.7 PTR really soon after!

2 Likes

I thought you could pick up Worgen tails at the new trading post. something like 5 for a buck. I will usually go buy ten and then throw them off a bridge onto passers by.

Here’s to hoping Worgen get more options like optional tails and Dracthyr get more visage options. Although if the first group of new options is merely troll or night elf I’m going to be a bit annoyed but all my luck that might be their idea

1 Like