Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

bruh your capital city is a sewer

2 Likes

WAS a sewer. WAS. Now itā€™s an underground fortress that has incredible natural climate control. Stormwind smells like the dirty side of a circus in the summer. Iā€™d diss IF too, but I play cards with a few really cool Dwarves, so Iā€™m going to be respectful.

You have a glib tongue, and a talent for deflection. Letā€™s see if it saves you when I start shooting you in the face with arrows, until it stops being funny.

See you on the battlefield, range target replacement.

:wink:

2 Likes

Firstly, Iā€™ll have you know that Barry Glib was my favorite BeeGee. So Thank you, although I fear I lack his falsetto.

Oh, now now. I believe your intent to arrow me in the face is real, for now. Itā€™s not unfamiliar to me. Sadly, This undead has a gift for gab and charmā€¦ and also charisma.

And I have one other trick up my sleeve. You know what they call me in the nature? All the animals, the beasts, the monsters? ā€œThe best petterā€

I mean, come at me. Itā€™s ok. Iā€™ll sheep you then rub your belly till youā€™re putty in my hands. Then Iā€™ll leash you to the bumper of an old truck and melt the key! Nowā€¦ go get those kids off my lawn. Good doggy.

Well you certainly needed something after the whole hand thing.
:fire: :raised_hand: :fire:

1 Like

Oh, yea nawā€¦ I have lots of spare parts. Youā€™d think, as an undead I would have no issue sleeping, but I do. So Iā€™ll go out late at night and collect spare parts. Iā€™m pretty reckless, so I am constantly replacing bones.

Look ::rummages through pockets:: Hereā€™s another hand. a few spare fingers. A toe?
no idea how that got in thereā€¦

If my boysā€¦two huge worg companionsā€¦find out youā€™ve been digging up what theyā€™ve buried in the back yard, youā€™re going to be in a whole new world of hurt. Fair warning.

Oh, andā€¦

#giveworgentailoptions

2 Likes

Oh no no. Iā€™m doing this in Deathknell. Right in the Grave yard. Like right now, I have my great great uncles femur on. I am pretty sure he had arthritis. Not to be confused with the cousin to the old king Arthritus.

cold stare

Sic 'im, boys.

2 Likes

yup, seems about right to be honest

1 Like

Anyone seen hamburger? Iā€™m missing a small hamburger that was here and now is gone. If you deposit 1 optional tail on Worgen you too can find a lost hamburger today and give it a loving home.

With how much Blizzard is now consistently updating the game, Iā€™m seriously hoping if what I heard was true and they are actually finally looking in to more character customizations for those that missed a lot of options in Shadowlands.

We know more zandalari troll options are coming from the ptr files, meaning more character customization incoming at some point. Hereā€™s hoping at the earliest, 10.1, if not, 10.1.5 is the patch we finally get all of our worgen options we didnā€™t end up getting and more.

Tailed worgens are incoming. Come on Blizzard, weā€™re waiting for that blue post!

3 Likes

They could get me to shut up if they give us optional tails and a lore correct size. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve saying this to myself for years that worgi need tails. I even RP that I have one on my worgen. Makes a lot more sense.

#GiveWorgiTails

Same here, in fact having a tail could have a good meaning:

• Without tail: The worgen lean more toward his human side.
  • With tail: The worgen lean more toward his beast side, even completely assuming to be a child of Goldrinn.

My character is the second case RP speaking so having a lot of option to show a more savage look would be neat.

5 Likes

The forsaken still blighted Gilneas and killed many of their people so the undead are still to blame for things just not the worgen curse

1 Like

I mean they could do like a small questline for worgen exalted with Gilneas where they reclaim gilneas for their people with maybe Goldrinnā€™s help getting things back to normal after the blightā€™s gone. Goldrinn takes up residence in Gilneas and then worgen can get a bonus title alongside optional tails, the title being something like ā€œSon/Daughter of Goldrinnā€

1 Like

worgen should have the same height as evokers

1 Like

I see a lot of people talking about the lure correct size, reminds me that Pandaren and are actually not lower correct size in game either. Much like Pandaren males dont even have a long tail optionā€¦

Maybe when Worgen finally get tails, I will make agive Pandoren males tails thread.

As a worgen main I say no. We do need to be taller though.

1 Like