Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I just laughed when he found out I am a variety streamer and don’t only stream WoW. Clearly in his mind that means I don’t care about the lore of the game or Worgen and that I should have no say.

Oh, almost forgot!

#GiveWorgenGilneasBack

Seriously though, it’s been how many years by now? Both Worgen and night elves deserve to get their lands back. Gilneas, Ashenvale, Darkshore (I hate the current warfront state!) and of course a new tree.

3 Likes

I don’t need evidence to be convinced

2 Likes

I hope that when Gilneas will be inhabited again, it will be a Worgen / Kaldorei nation and not only full of humans.

2 Likes

That would be nice. I really like Gilneas and was sad to see it go away so fast. It’s been long enough. Also, give Worgen tails.

5 people talking. Quality is more than quantity.

Keep chattering with no actual grounds for a customization option.

Worse, the player who reported me for spam for giving you a suggestion. He is mad now as his flag had no grounds as well.

But also thank you for flagging now they know and did look into my suggestion.

I will keep checking periodically to see if you guys have come up with anything that is worth discussing.

I was flying around Eastern Kingdoms other day doing the squirrel achievement and happened to head to Gilneas just for old times sake since I do have a Worgen hunter I play and noticed something at the time seemed odd.

Don’t remember where but in Gilneas there are now level 70 mobs I think they are even elites as well I know that when my Worgen broke out of there no 70s were around so maybe Blizzard is planning something since we did that quest and Genn said they are getting it back.

Um… did you really want to respond to me? I have no idea what you are talking about xD

It could be that they’re getting ready to revamp the area. Or it could be that they just scaled under a general setting or something similar. Hard to tell.

But wogen are sacred and can’t be rushed into getting tails. It’s only been five entire expansions without a tail, so we just need to be more patient with “THE GREAT AND POWERFUL BLIZZARD OF OZ.” Blizzard are the shining ones who believe that giving worgen tails can make them immortal and that the next thing you know they will have their own beautiful city back, and Blizzard knows we don’t know about this stuff and worgens started at the cradle of civilization, and back then they had tails, which scared the great and all-powerful blizzard, so blizzard added pop culture to the worgen without tails.

No, but the one who flagged me has got the message :slight_smile:

You keep spamming we will keep reporting you. Love you Hamburger!

2 Likes

Bookmarked for harassment and grief.

Read up on false flagging.

1 Like

I’m just ignoring the troll. A few days of his nonsense is all I’m willing to tolerate.

I do hope they address the development on Gilneas that they started at the end of Shadowlands. Could mean big things for Worgen and Night Elves (Who can have short ears).

Did I say I reported you I said you would be reported any time you spam the same thing over and over cause its a valid report. You really need to learn to read what people say rather than posting the same comment over and over then telling people you are not going to read this.

Munches popcorn, while waving a small “Pro Worgen Tails” flag!

3 Likes

I never understood why they didn’t have tails to begin with. Was it some weird technical reason? Does anyone know?

I mean the Draenei had tails long before the Worgen were ever created. o_O

1 Like

Yes, because when a human is bit by an infected werewolf - they dont grow tails as they are a hybrid. They keep the qualities of humans and get heightened abilities of a wolf.

It is a very simple and straight forward answer. That is why you have never seen any movie or series in which a human completely becomes a wolf. They walk on 2 feet, they change back to human.

You have Vulpera for a reason.

No, the game would find it extremely difficult to justify how a Worgen has a tail when he is bit by a Wolf and walks on two feet and then changes back to human form.

They would have to say it is wild fox with a furry tail. I am sure they will give you all a new race with furry tail.

They ran out of time. 1 month before Cata went live Blizzard realized they didnt have a female Worgen model. So they finally got to work on it and showed us the Alpha model which wasnt great but it wasnt a bad start. However some people also said it didnt look vicious enough so with 2 weeks before Cata went live we got the Abomination model. With everything that was the in the concept art seemingly dropped which included hairstyles and tails. Then for 10 years we sat neglected. Finally we got some new blood in our player base but we are still waiting for an honest customization patch as so far all we have gotten is 7 Eye color and 5 fur colors. And poor DKs cant even choose the eyes.

4 Likes

If you run out, you can scoop some up off the floor, been a busy couple of days in here. :rofl:

1 Like