Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Well if that’s true then you’re fine with us getting optional tails. The original concept art for Worgen have tails. Welcome to the club my short friend we are glad you’re here with us.

Original design art literally doesn’t matter. It’s not the finalized art they wanted us to have.

Neither was the 24/7 rabid, pregnant pissed of chihuahua but Blizzard ran out of development time and slapped something together that was a mockery of the race we should have gotten.

1 Like

7:38 seconds. It’s tucked down along the contour of his left leg and you need to turn up the brightness of your monitor due to the camera lighting. Thanks for finding this clip!

inb4 he claims I’m making it up and seeing stuff that isn’t there.

Oh he tends to do that he makes a claim, gets proven wrong then just acts like he don’t want to see the proof even when it’s put before him. Did you know he thinks Thrall’s model was always upright, or that night elves can’t have short ears.

1 Like

It’s 1:40 am here so I’m calling it a night till be back in the morning to see how the hamburger and shorty have tried to defend thier honor. Or to take in sweet sweet victory…

smh - YOU GUYS ARE SNAKE OIL SALESMEN.

I say it here, it comes out there. I must be a ventriloquist too.

1 Like

You and I fly in different circles and you are missing out.

Not in the US it isn’t apparently.

I’ve honestly never understand why beast men are seen as furries. They are just people with beastlike traits and abilities. Its honestly no different from skin tone, eye color or body height.

No. If you got tails then you would lose power.

You must not have a tail if you’re to ascend to the Legendary Super Worgen state.

1 Like

Good morning. Give Worgen Tails.

3 Likes

Trolls keeping the thread lit I see.

Love it!

2 Likes

Always, one of them got really gross last night, though.

2 Likes

Furry agenda?

Are you serious right now or did the Christmas punch just kick in?

:rofl:

5 Likes

I remember all the hate the Alliance High Elf threads used to get, all the people yelling at them that it would never happen. Then they gave high elf customization options to void elves.

4 Likes

No new posts:

#Give Worgen Optional Tails!
#Give Worgen Lore Correct Size!

2 Likes

That song seriously has no business being as awesome as it is.

2 Likes

GIVE US WORGEN TAILS BLIZZARD! OUR BUTTS ARE COLD! I been running around with a half head vulpera tied to my butt for warmth

2 Likes