Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Ok you stated your theory more completely. Now how about evidence.

For example, here are some opening paragraphs from Wikipeda. Show us the flaws.

Paris (French pronunciation: ​[paʁi] (listen)) is the capital and most populous city of France, with an estimated population of 2,165,423 residents in 2019 in an area of more than 105 km² (41 sq mi),[4] making it the 34th most densely populated city in the world in 2020.[5] Since the 17th century, Paris has been one of the world’s major centres of finance, diplomacy, commerce, fashion, gastronomy, and science.

Rhubarb is the fleshy, edible stalks (petioles) of species and hybrids (culinary rhubarb) of Rheum in the family Polygonaceae, which are cooked and used for food. … The large, triangular leaves contain high levels of oxalic acid and anthrone glycosides, making them inedible. The small flowers are grouped in large compound leafy greenish-white to rose-red inflorescences.

Quantum Field Theory: In theoretical physics, quantum field theory (QFT) is a theoretical framework that combines classical field theory, special relativity, and quantum mechanics.[1]: xi QFT is used in particle physics to construct physical models of subatomic particles and in condensed matter physics to construct models of quasiparticles.

A visual reminder on how small changes make huge differences.

Here you see tails, alpha model skeleton posture (upright), ears on top of the head that make a more wolf-like appearance.

20 Likes

There are so many missed opportunity’s for Worgen customization. Even just adding some simple things like the optional tails, lore correct size, more fur colors/eye colors (Including DKs) forward facing ears, upright posture on male Worgen. Just that alone would add a few thousand bonuses to our looks that we are currently lacking.

7 Likes

Soooo ummm

I came across this thread regarding a joke that the new Dracthyr race is going to have

Apparently they are going to make the following joke of “I was talking to one of those wolf people about my tail when suddenly they walked away sad.” or something along those very lines.

1 Like

These antis were so an embarrassment. You have no idea how gleeful people were on Asian message boards and how a few of the posters here enjoy infamous popularity for the typical “peng peng ask questions later”-behavior they display. I’m glad that these days are over. Giving the Alliance High Elf options were the right call to make.

Worgen tails should have happened a long time ago.

2 Likes

It’s already been made.

4 Likes

And here I thought I wouldn’t live this again after the endless personal attacks from antis to helfers because of a visual customization.

I will never understand why anyone would even think of denying a cosmetic option that doesn’t effect you in the slightest.

Contrarians… :woman_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

This thread makes my brain happy.
Maybe the Worgen that walked away sadly was one who didn’t get the new optional tails that’ll (hopefully) be on offer…?

1 Like

Take away vulpera tails.

The joke being revealed is actually what propelled this thread over 10k comments.

I don’t think they calculated the fury they have unleashed, they have ignored us for years and then they prove they’ve been mocking us behind the scenes for years instead of just being adults and saying “No.”

I’d be perfectly happy with just a blue post saying “No” and that’d be that. Sure I’d be sad that we’re not getting a tail option, but it’d be better to get a negative response than to be openly mocked and spat on for just asking, “Hey Blizz, maybe we can have some customization options and not be the laughing stock of the game anymore?”

5 Likes

Don’t you mean the… “Furry” they have unleashed? Eh eh?

I’ll just go.

8 Likes

You made me laugh but you’re on thin ice bucko.

2 Likes

To be fair, these people have bigger fishes to fry but at the same time they are also very incompetent when it comes to the common sense department. We live in a duality where you cannot have male or female body types anymore but where players can get officially mocked for lack of body parts in a video game.

Only possible in America.

Good thing I’m a Frost Mage. I can thicken that ice right up!

3 Likes

I understand but Ill be honest with a Giant Growth pot on Running Wild looks better as its slowed down some. I know why Blizzard has larger models animate slower so they dont slide as the cross distances but the only reason I want Worgen to be the lore correct 8 foot size is just that its the lore size. For some reason Blizzard loves having all the Alliance Tall races at the same size and it just odd. Tauren, and Zandi trolls, and even Dracthyr show that the larger size models work in game and yes when mounted they have some issues with doorways but they still work. I mean personally I would love to see Worgen animations redone but that is alot of work so Ill understand if thats last on the menu.

2 Likes

There are spots in game where as a Tauren you cannot physically get into a space without using a work around like a cushion.

1 Like

I say give us lore correct 8 foot tall worgens, along with giving everyone a option to change their character size. More options is good. :smiley:

2 Likes

Height settings would be cool.

4 Likes

Honestly wow is like the only mmo out right now that doesn’t have a height setting rofl.

Get with the times Blizzard :wink:

2 Likes

What do we want? Worgen tails. Where do we want it? Retail.

3 Likes