Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

maybe ask them in twitter?

1 Like

Give worgen straight-back posture

9 Likes

no attacking blizzard personally is kind of appropriate here because they fired the first shot thats the whole point but other players nah unless they were extremely rude about it.

2 Likes

…If you actually look at the model and rig then you can see it is not based on any other race. It’s as unique as pandaren are from gnomes.
A lot of people claim it’s based on the pandaren, but it’s not true. If you still claim they’re built on the pandaren rig then I’d love if you posted the proof.
People just want to bash on the KT and claim they’re lower effort then they were to justify their hate more.
Look at the bones of the models and compare them, they’re different. They also don’t share any of the animations from the pandaren.

They’re all larger in build then other races. This makes them similar in stature and does not inherently mean they’re built on each other.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

1 Like

POV: you’re looking for the tail joke

1 Like

Its at the tail end.

#giveworgentails

Optional tails before someone jumps down my throat.

7 Likes

I bet that if they had done the skinny model alongside the fat model, the KT race would have been far more popular but again Blizzard didn’t respond when asked why they didn’t make it.

Maybe the fact that it was popular among the Alliance players was the problem, who know?
Communication problem…again.

Anyway even with the current backlash that will die down soon, Blizzard will play deaf and stay silent about this matter, as usual…

2 Likes

I asked a Dracthyr if they could tank a dungeon for me. They just looked sad and glided 3 feet away. I wonder why?

14 Likes

New worgen joke when?

When they add the next playable race, probably. Maybe they could add Gnolls as a playable race so they can make more jokes about how Worgen don’t have tails.
:dracthyr_lulmao:
On a more serious note, they probably shouldn’t give Gnolls a joke about how Worgen don’t have tails if they make them playable. The female Dracthyr joke already produces enough toxicity as is.

Blizzard: “Lets make a snarky joke about ignoring Worgen tails request and divide our unstable playerbase”

Players: “Lets talk about moving to a private server that has Worgen tails.”

Blizzard: “NOOOOOOO! YOU CANT JOKE ABOUT THAT! THATS AGAINST THE RULES! THATS STOLEN LICENSED CONTENT!”

7 Likes

Yes, who would do that?

https://i.imgur.com/YviiiI1.png

5 Likes

Translated: Look! A flimsy excuse to infringe on copyright and not pay sub fees!

4 Likes

Nostalrious and Classic WoW would like to have a word with you.

Maybe the worgen exodus will bring worgens more customization options finally. History will repeat itself. ;D

While I don’t condone private servers myself, at least the work people put in to modding and such shows the interest players have for such a option. So many art, 3d models and such that players make of tailed worgens that it should warrant some kind of implementation of it like Hearthstone does already.

2 Likes

Haha, private server go BRRRRRRRR

Blizzard doesn’t like or respect Worgen players.

And, honestly, that’s their fault.

They shouldn’t have made Worgen Alliance.

How can a person respect a toothless werewolf?

What a sad joke.

Beast mode is for Horde.

1 Like

Petition to make Worgen Horde and give them tails. Somebody start it and I will sign.

2 Likes

Honestly at this point we can just get rid of factions in general since it’s already been confirmed cross faction guilds are coming, so at this point it’s not a “alliance thing bad, horde thing good”. This is now a everyone issue since anyone can make a worgen and play with both horde and alliance. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel like it’s a developer interest issue.

Whatever would make worgen cool in the eyes of the current devs would probably earn them tails.

1 Like

The irony being that how cool the race feels is up to them.

1 Like