Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

When the slang starts moving beyond you, this site becomes your friend. :smiley:

2 Likes

No harm done! I’ve personally stopped playing Worgen solely /BECAUSE/ they have no tails. It bugs me way too much. >.<

2 Likes

Ive stuck to Worgen and only played them the whole time since Cata. I would have liked to test Dracthyr for DF beta but Im in the #nobetaclub so for now Ill be sticking to my druid here which was my original character from 04. My main issue with Blizzard is Worgen are a core race and get utterly ignored. We are the only core race who’s racials weren’t touched when every other race got it. We also aren’t the correct lore size and our options are extremely limited in Worgen form. Yes we got a lot of options in human form but that is nothing unique to Gilneas humans its all stormwind human customization options. Give us something that makes our human form unique like the waltz dance or some Gilneas only look options. Give us an optional tail and more options in general for our core form, give us an optional tranform like they are giving Dracthyr for those who want it. (Personally I perfer Worgen look but thats just me.) Give Worgen males the option to stand upright. Just at this point do anything to show Worgen some love.

9 Likes

simple fix, add a tail transmog to the blizzard shop with the same animation as vulpera tail. blizzard gets money and we get tails for all.

you are welcome

1 Like

Wait, Worgen don’t have tails? How am I just now realizing this? No wonder they look hella goofy when they’re in mount form running on all fours. They don’t have tails! Wtf, Blizz?

Give Worgen tails! Goldrinn would approve! :wolf:

5 Likes

they got them last year

Blizzard must look at this 2 year old thread with over a thousand likes and nearly 10,000 posts and just go:

“That’s pretty.”

3 Likes

whatif they have tails like tailz from sonic

If we can’t have tails, can we have tail accessories for transmog?

I can help with that :smirk: .

Oh? How can you do that?

he said he will mate with a worgen to make them a coyote boy

That seems like predator prey to me - I’m hungry - but not for breeding.

1 Like

I want to draw like that O.O

what are you trying to eat and what are you breeding with

Well how do you feel about elf hair tail it soft and long and /pulls out dagger they won’t be needing it.

1 Like

No blue post? Forum moderators must be cat people :thinking:

are you talking about saberons

1 Like

All those likes and still no tails for worgan?

Shame on you Blizzard.

2 Likes

Two hundred posts till 10k. We will see it soon.

3 Likes