Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Hello, post #9761. We must be related, because I’m #9762!

Also…

#giveworgenoptionaltails

2 Likes

Arugal…with some inadvertent help from Kal’dorei druids. It’s a looong and convoluted story, which can be found on the internet.

This person is a troll hunting for replies. The reason his profile is hidden is I started pointing this out and how he uses alts to bump his troll posts. One of his favorites is suggesting absurd allied races, the most recent I saw was wookies.

1 Like

Well…even if he doesn’t really want a sincere answer to his question, perhaps someone else will be curious enough to look Arugal up. So, perhaps not a completely wasted effort.

1 Like

Shut Up!!!

Please give worgen the option to have tails like female pandas get. There is Hearthstone art of worgen with tails, so make it so!

3 Likes

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner…

Oh you know what your a winner of…

So Moving on about Worgen optional tails and a lore correct 8 foot size. Come on Blizzard lets see some Worgen love.

4 Likes

Been a while since I last posted. Lost my drive to play the game as of late, but you know what will help with that? That’s right, a tail option for my worgen!

Blizzards official collectors edition concept art book that I own and have right in front of me has tailed worgens, so why not go back and add that in? Give us a optional tail please!

14 Likes

what if you had tails guy the guy from sonic

A lot of standard depictions of werewolves show them with no tails. But also so many show them WITH tails.

It should just be optional… but I think many people in this thread are just upset that their Worgen’s can’t wag their tail when roleplaying.

4 Likes

Do worgen still not have tails? Preposterous!

1 Like

What many are upset about in here is that Blizzard has screwed the pooch literally with Worgens first back in Cata they did a redo of female worgens from a cool look to a rabid possum. Next with all the races getting new options for customization worgens are passed over or given bare minimum.

And yes 99% including me in this thread want it optional so if you want your worgen without a tail so be it but those who want one can check a box saying tail.

11 Likes

The new character customization expansions is the perfect time to add an option for worgan players with tails. Can’t even use rigging as an excuse why not anymore after all the work that went into both vulpera and sethrak tails.

Besides, with all the official Blizzard art that depicts them at least sometimes having tails, it’s high past time we got them.

5 Likes

Give worgens tails!
Seriously, I’d play my worgen more if she had a fuzzy tail. The model just looks odd without it.

3 Likes

Hear ye!

Bestow thy Worgen-folk tails to which they greatly desire!

4 Likes

based thread

5 Likes

Ignore the elf.

1 Like

What? I’m saying I agree with this thread, wholeheartedly! XD

The fact that worgen don’t have tails is ridiculous.

5 Likes

Based means they agree. If someone says something is based, it’s another way of saying ‘yes I agree with all this.’

… Also yes, give worgen tails!!! Dracthyr customization puts all other races to shame.

3 Likes

Oh sorry I thought you were another attacker coming in to tell us we shouldn’t get options.

3 Likes