Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Still hoping for tails, and more - but, tails would be a nice start to get things rolling

5 Likes

Curious, i don’t see: “Would you want to have the Alpha model of the worgens?”.
Cata Classic could interest me if there was such an option.

4 Likes

That was the first comment i put there. I felt in love with cata because of the alpha model, but it is too good to be true :smiley:

A start of optional tails and a lore correct size would make me happy.

1 Like

From the latest news about possibility for cata classic, i’m on the mood for the alpha model and checked few videos, see this and tell me that it’s not incredible
 :smiley: So many possibilities for customizations just by the feauture of separate mane and fur color.

4 Likes

You can tell that is early Cata beta they didnt even have a female choice. Here is still hoping one day Blizzard will show some well needed love to the Worgen race.

2 Likes

Well that’s true but that would be tricky to pull that off .

what if you can turn a worgen to the horde or a vulupa to the alliiance

Vulpera to alliance never happen because of the disrespectful alliance forces and if the worgens go horde we happy to accept them and try an fix the tail deficiency.

what if y9ou became the 1st alliance Valupa

What if you “Valupa” yourself somewhere else?

3 Likes

valupas are sold at taco bell lol

There’s some pretty good species variety in Skyrim if you pick up the right mods. Even have big canids in the form of the Lilmothiit, though they’re technically fox-people.
Unfortunately you’d be playing Skyrim.

1 Like

how dont worgen have tails already are you kidding me

at least the option of tails

we truly live in a society

2 Likes

We are still working on only 245 posts to go till the 10k mark.

3 Likes

I’ll be genuinely surprised if this hits 10k and we don’t even get an emoji from Blizzard in response to that

I won’t.

3 Likes

I was sitting here thinking maybe if this thread got to 100k and we all started whining and demanding optional tails for worgen Blizzard will hear us I mean it worked for the crying high elves who spammed and demanded and whined until Blizzard caved and gave them fake elves.

1 Like

who cursed them in the 1st place?

Hello I am post number 9761 and my only intention is to bump this thread.

6 Likes