Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

While you’re at it delete Vulpera

You two having fun patting each other’s backs? lol

1 Like

Let them post it keeps this thread at the top of the list where it should be!

3 Likes

Give Worgen optional tails and let LFR get slime kitty.

3 Likes

Give worgen a cure.

Once a horde always a horde.

The hells that even mean?

1 Like

Nope. They are staying.

4 Likes

Doing my daily dose of asking tails for worgen

1 Like

Tails please!

1 Like

#GiveWorgensOptionalTailsLFRSlimeKitty

1 Like

I mean the league of explorers all came from hearthstone first and they have been in game morgl the oracle too

1 Like

we have worgen dhs in hearthstone lol

3 Likes

Worgen DHs would be sweet.

#giveworgentails

1 Like

And so there are. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. If it appears in Hearthstone, make it a option!

DH is definitely gonna be happening since they did say way back when that every class will be able to be a DH, ontop of the later on announcing every class/race combination for Dragonflight.

4 Likes

As a long term goal yes even if i am not convinced that it’s a good idea to spread the DH to every races as they have a very specific training and their lore limit it to the blood elves / night elves.

If i remember well the heart of a demon is required and with the defeat of the Legion, it’s not certain that they are as common as they were so i bet that training a DH is more difficult than before - if they have the will to train more.
Remember that their purpose was to defeat the Legion and it’s done so the need to train new ones is not certain.

I am usually critical to give “every customizations to every races” as i still believe that each race should have their specificities (even with color skins) but not the class as in lore, enough time has passed to allow every race to be chaman, paladin, monk etc…
It’s just a matter of dedicated training in this case.

1 Like

Yall could always reroll to vulpera if you want a tail :innocent:

Or give a quest to kill 100 Vulpera and take the tails. After a bit of magic… poof 1 new tail for Worgen. Also any Vulpera who lose a tail will become tailess like the Captain Eudora. Vulpera players will then have to pay 49.99$ US to get a vendor only potion that is BoP to regrow their tail in real time which should take about 3 years ingame time.

4 Likes

Totally agree :fist_right: :fist_left: