Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

You know what would be cool to implement in patch 9.0.5?
Giving worgens tails

2 Likes

I thought you might appreciate having someone try to speak in your native tongue while offering their support for the cause. Perhaps I overdid it slightly.

1 Like

Here’s a video that goes in to detail on the whole wolf tail expressions if you wanna check it out. :smiley:
The reason Blizzard will probably take a while to give us a tail in 9.2 or 9.3(9.1 if they’ve been working on it since 8.2.5 as my theory goes), is because when it comes to worgens unlike Vulperas, Draeneis, and Taurens, a wolf tail is way more expressive depending on the situation, so they would have to take the extra amount of time to work on all the different animations for emotes such as /fear to get the tail positions right, especially while in combat, as our tails are generally always gonna be pointed upwards during it, and constantly moving around during attack animations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS68Rfyy3hc&t=96s&ab_channel=JosephStookey

2 Likes

Idk if I’d use it personally but would be cool if we could choose to be a night elven worgen at creation. Only difference is instead of human form it is night elf. They’d have to do the exiles reach starter though.

2 Likes

Are you running for office sounds like a campaign promise if so you got my vote :thinking: :grin:

2 Likes

My Vulpera would be in love. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

https://i.imgur.com/JjXYmgn.png
The schedule for the Q&A on the 20th is now here. Once they open up the threads/twitter post for the Q&A, that will be our chance to finally get a answer.
It’s a simple question too.

“We’ve seen worgens often times depicted with a tail outside of World of Warcraft, specifically in Hearthstone. Would it be possible to get a tailed worgen option as well in the future?”

A simple yes or no question. Once those threads are open, that is when we will finally get our shot at a real answer!

4 Likes

heres hoping we get an answer
perhaps along with the Alpha model ears too from cata alpha

2 Likes

I need a gf. That dancing fox chick to the japanese song looks too sexy to me right now for my comfort. :stuck_out_tongue:

I really hope, that they don’t ignore this question and choose to answer about something more obscure, ignoring topics about customizations.

1 Like

That’s a werewolf/hell hound. Both exist in that universe but not sure what the difference is.

There is nothing hellish about her. Am I a degenerate if I find her attractive?

Give them table sweepers!

Table sweepers, jar knockers, floor draggers, lil’ nubbins…

Tail options of all sizes and shapes!

Give Worgen Tails!

2 Likes

I want my tail option, gives now please.

Also upright ears and hairstyles in worgen form.

1 Like

i like big worgen butts and i cannot deny that a cute fluffy tail would be nice

2 Likes

Give worgen tails!

2 Likes

No, no, the creator is well aware of the fact that her appearance is appreciated. Don’t believe me? Look up ‘Loona breaks the 4th wall.’

But on the topic: Worgen deserve tails like any good puppers.

4 Likes

That was exceedingly funny.

Also still waiting on that tail option.

1 Like

Great practical plan here, to get the issue addressed in the Q & A. What’s our next step? Where do we submit questions and when?

Give worgen tails.

1 Like