Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

i still see others in here going on about other races, when this is about worgen customization, namely tails!

Wildhammer is a core race?

Grimtotem are playable. I have one.
https://imgur.com/AuukSi9

The new troll colours grant access to several tribe aesthetics except forest troll, likely because of the beef between the blood elves and the amani. Oddly enough, dark troll colors were added despite them being the rarest.

aka: restricting a lot of customization options is stupid
give worgen tails

2 Likes

Soā€¦ Grimtotem have these unique skins and tattoos which we got none of.

That said RP what you wish. Many Grimtotem have long used regular Tauren skins.

Only Sand Trolls were granted.

None of the other skin tones are used by any other troll race. Itā€™s all Darkspear only except the Sand Troll one.

The only confirmed new tones/subraces are Sand Trolls, Wildhammer and High Elves.

What you RP is up to you.

Iā€™m not restricting. Itā€™s up to Blizzard to add in what theyā€™ve left out. Until they do Iā€™m not going to pretend theyā€™ve added what they havenā€™t.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

Also regardless of anything else, I will not respond about other races we got or didnā€™t get after this.

This is a thread about Worgen, not subraces.

1 Like

Tail options, hair styles, and upright ears.

Hands now please.

1 Like

Blizzcon is coming up. With them having the yearly Q&A there, we should pitch in and ask about worgen tails, how worgens have often times been presented with tails even in Hearthstone itself, and if we can also get tails in WoW. See if we can finally get a straight answer. :smiley:

5 Likes

lol fluid. No, itā€™s just bad.

Iā€™d play Worgen if they would allow us to not have a hunch back and they could stand up straight. Kinda like they did with the orca. Tails would be cool too.

4 Likes

Iā€™m very amused by the misspelling of orc.

But yeah it would be neat to stand up straight.

Also tails.

2 Likes

Yeah currently only the females are not hunched. Also yes gonna keep pushing for tails dangle it.

2 Likes

Then why do you care about dark skin tones and worgen tails?

1 Like

Dark skin tones for Blood Elvesā€¦and what does worgen tails have ANYTHING to do with it whatsoever?

Exactly.

/10char

1 Like

So you had no point to makeā€¦ok then.

How is the fight to give worgen tails going? Does Blizz even care or notice this thread?

You can have my tail.

2 Likes

So far all itā€™s resulted is more tails in Hearthstone. But no straight up answer. Weā€™ll find out either in Blizzcon, or later in to the expansion. My hope is Blizzcon we get a actual yes or no answer.

Remember, once those Q&A threads/tweets are open, letā€™s all ask for a very simple question. ā€œGive worgen tails?ā€. or if you want to be more specific, ā€œWeā€™ve seen worgens often times depicted with tails outside of World of Warcraft, especially in Hearthstone where multiple worgens are seen both in game and in promotional art. Is there any chance we could see worgens having tails as a option in world of warcraft itself?ā€

5 Likes

Youā€™re the one who just agreed that you do not care about dark skin tones and worgen tails. Making your posts pointless. I was simply responding to you complaining about them.

They noticed the Vulpera thread/s with less likes and comments. Soā€¦ Iā€™d imagine so yeah.

1 Like

They are even making a book about it called " the tail of 2 worgens "

2 Likes

Give Worgen their tails, they look so much better with tails. Even if there was lore stating Worgen do not have tails. It doesnā€™t mean that Worgen cannot have tails. Just because something is some way, doesnā€™t mean it has to stay that way. In lore there were no Void addled Blood elves until there were. So thereā€™s no reason why Worgen cannot have tails. Especially in a magical word where a species of trolls became an entirely different race by standing to close to some enchanted water. So Blizz Please give Worgen their Tails, they have waited long enough.

3 Likes