Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

The sad thing is that the model was left this way for 10 years.
Ten years.
Blizzard has released a clearly bad model done, in a hasty way.

It’s past time for all imperfections to be taken away.
A tail would create a better, more wolfish appearance. :wolf:

You’re making fun of worgen or you have no sense of aesthetics. The Alpha model was superior by a mile.
The S.S. Titanic was made better than the worgen knee-jerk model used in the Cataclysm.

1 Like

The most hilariously bad thing about the eyes is how they replaced the wolf-like eyes from the alpha models with human eyeballs suffering from some kind of necrosis or something.

Like seriously, why are the whites of the eyes so yellow on the female Worgen Cata-era models?

2 Likes

We have high elves now.

1 Like

We do not. We have a mockery of High Elves that broke the will of some players in fighting for true High Elves.

1 Like

Yes we do…though if you want to fight over this please go to the high elf threads.

This thread is about Worgen.

4 Likes

Wasn’t fighting. Just pointing out a correction.

1 Like

Hey you 2 don’t make me stop this thread :triumph:

2 Likes

Give worgen tails!

1 Like

Give tails worgens

1 Like

The only thing that can explain is that for some reason, blizzard decided to hastily end the creation of worgen with a possible model.
So they abandoned everything that could delay the delivery of the Cataclysm.

Alliance? Have Mercy. :clown_face:

Okay seriously, Blood Elves = High Elves if you actually go back in the lore. That’s all I’ll say on that.

More to the point I found this gem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny36ZneMdGQ

The animation isn’t perfect, but look how much better a canine character looks with a tail, an actual hair style, and ears on the top of the head.

Blizzard make this happen. In fact I’ve also put in a vote for vulpera to get an upright ear option as well.

7 Likes

In before folk start calling us all furry again while completely ignoring the point you’re making.

I really do want to see hairstyles…

And top of head ears…

And tails…

1 Like

They already call us furry and you know what? I don’t care. Those are things I want.

I want to look good when I’m saving the multi-verse, and the Horde again when the next major figure there gets villain batted.

3 Likes

If they did that then tail-less dogs will have no one to look up to.

Ya darn right!

Ooo burn.

They need no one to look up to.

They’re good doggos.

1 Like

I would prefer Draenei tails on IRL human girls. That Draenei tail is sexy as heII!

I just want a tail and upright ears. Actual hair options too. Mainly a tail, definitely a tail.

Give worgen tails.

Do it Blizzard, you know you wanna add it in. Better yet, we know you’re already working on it. Can’t keep those tails a secret forever. ;D

#GiveWorgenTails

3 Likes

Oh it looks like something alright :rofl:

Guess we don’t have:
Wildhammer Dwarves, Various Troll Tribes, Grimtotem, ect ect.

It’s a subrace like all of the above, and allied races have not received a customization pass yet.
We got high elves. There was no correction to be made.

Give worgen tails.

5 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/MlDhidP.png
Make it happen Blizzard. Upright ears, hair styles that are not just our manes, and tail option!

7 Likes