Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

When people ask for a lore reason to add a tail, I always point to the most easiest answer:
The worgen curse is originally based off of the druid wolf form correct?
Well they had tails, so just add a tail to worgens. ;D Something could have happened that made em more in touch with the curse, like better training over it or Goldrinn doing something to help and basically have a better control on how the worgen form look or revert to a in between worgen and wolf form point where they also now have a tail. At that point it’s not even a curse anymore either but a gift since they can freely control it.
Can even combine it with “Now druids can also use wolf form instead of cat form if they wanted” and “Now you can actually maintain human form during combat” because of the better control over it, which as a result, will bring people to play worgens since they’ll have something cool and unique about em that will catch peoples interest towards playing them instead of driving em off like they have for almost a decade.

1 Like

Guess who’s back.

Back again.

Dragged back in.

By my friends.

Give Worgen Tails.

2 Likes

Whenever I see work done by fans, like this one where we see models of possible tails and even see tails having animations of how they would behave when walking, I imagine how simple it really is for Blizzard to add something like that, when even people with far fewer resources can do it.

10 years ago, it may have been difficult due to the lack of time and resources during Cataclism.
Today, we have 10 years of developed technologies that did not exist before. I know it’s not even as much work as it would have been years ago.

2 Likes

They accept worgen because behind their wolf visage, they’re human too

Alliance tries to play it off like they’re not biased toward humanoid races, but they totally are

All the allied races are humans or human-like except draenei, but they’re close enough

You are aware that literally every single playable race is humanoid, right?

1 Like

To an extent yes, but the Alliance is comprised almost exclusively of human-like races.

The 2 exceptions are draenei and worgen (and pandas of course, but they’re neutral)

Every other race is an elf, human, short human, or very short human

1 Like

No, thanks, I’m fine without one. :slight_smile:

Hence the reason we want it to be optional so if you like the tailess look you can keep it that way.

4 Likes

Well hello there!

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#GiveWorgenJewelry
#GiveWorgenRealHairstyles
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

2 Likes

Oh, is this still going?? Good to know!
Give worgen tails then.

3 Likes

Will continue till we have tail options.

Worgen deserve tails too!

1 Like

Give worgen tails. We deserve it.

Please give worgens tails. Blizzard, please.

Please don’t pin tails on us, Blizzard.

1 Like

It would be optional.

Key word optional so if you don’t want it your not forced to have it.

1 Like

Give worgen tails

1 Like

I know I haven’t been posting on this thread much, but I would just like say…

GIVE WORGEN OPTIONAL TAILS!

2 Likes

Pst, hey Blizzard, I can give you a secret on how to make more money. :wink:
It’s very simple… give worgen tails. People will flood to race change to the superior race if you give em a tail!

1 Like