Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Only he hunched over a little .

Honey, I’ve been on these forums for almost a decade. I know how things work around here. Don’t get your hopes up. Especially on this lore breaking topic. They didn’t even respond to Velfs/Helfs until they finally just released customizations. So if they do anything, it won’t be by posting here. You’ll just suddenly hear about it when they release more customizations.

2 Likes

It would be the best decision they’ve ever made. All the furries would flood to the game. There would be whole new furry communities to advertise their game for them and gave them more subs.

If
Light can make you grow a forehead sigil
Fel can make you grow bat wings
Nature can make you grow antlers
Void can make you grow tentacles
Elemental magic can give you fire hair
Necromancy can make you a walking skeleton
Arcane can make your eyes glow

I am pretty sure if Blizzard said the Worgen curse mutated/evolved from insert event here that some now have tails, would not be “lore breaking”.

5 Likes

Mmm, Mmm.
If fingers can go missing, tails can sprout.
And I also heard they wanted to go with rule of cool, rather than strictly adhering to lore or something, right?

2 Likes

They can stick with lore and add cools things. Not sure why people think if its not in the game yet its impossible. Tons of new lore is added all the time with new expacs.

4 Likes

I see you completely skipped over everything I was saying to cherry pick. I’m out.

1 Like

Yeah so uhh
 My worgen still doesn’t have a tail

If we could go ahead and fix it, that’d be great

1 Like

What?
I am responding to one thing you said, that does not mean I am ruling out everything else you said. I don’t have to say I acknowledge the rest, its a quote.
I have nothing to say to the rest, why would I quote the entire thing?

Oh man still no tails. Ouch

1 Like

Yea but why aren’t we discussing the inherent flaws with the alliance that the entire game itself started because they couldn’t stand anything that didn’t look human, hating the orcs cause I dunno they were green and that was just ‘too much’. Now they accepted the worgen and thats fine, but they’d probably kick you guys out if you had tails, cause it would be too far.

The orcs were not hated ‘just because’ they earned the animosity, as soon as they arrived on the planet they were raiding and pillaging human towns and villages, it was the entire reason they came to the planet.

That said, it could be argued they were not themselves, since they were under the influence of the demon blood, and once that influence was lessened to not be taking them over (not completely gone since Mannoroth was still alive until Grom killed him in WC3) they left the human lands to found Orgrimmar on the furthest currently known continent from the human lands.

And they already accepted the space goats who have tails, and the Pandaran, so having the ex or ‘in between’ humans that are the Gilneans having their tails is no difference

2 Likes

Give worgen tails!

1 Like

Is this really the understanding of lore most players have?
Do you really think that’s why the Humans disliked the Orcs? Because they were green?

4 Likes

No. It can’t.

Case in point: You are legally liable for your behaviors when you’re drunk. Yes, your mind is altered and you may behave in ways you wouldn’t normally, arguably even outside of your own conscious ability to control. BUT!!! You CHOSE to drink. You CHOSE to drink to excess. Ergo, your behaviors in that compromised state are absolutely your responsibility.

Orcs CHOSE to drink Mannoroth’s blood. They CHOSE to betray any sense of “honor” they may have had. They weren’t tricked. They were told point blank that the price for the power they sought was “EVERYTHING”.

There’s no excusing their behavior at all.

2 Likes

TLDR but what does this have to do with tails?

When people say Worgen tails would be lore breaking
 What lore states they cant have a tail? Was the lore being broken for the concept art to have a tail? Last I checked the only lore being broken with Worgen is they are 6’10" tall when they should be 8’

4 Likes

/Looks at title of thread
/Looks down at Goblin
/Pulls his hood off his head and points to title.

But who is gonna secure reply #5000?

like that ever stopped blizz

besides whose to say that one isolated tribe didn’t always have tails