Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Perfect. This is perfect.

It’s just not better, because we still don’t have that perfection available as an optional customization for worgen.

Thank you for taking the time to do something like this for the enjoyment of all of us on this thread.

Goldrinn will reward you for being supportive.

See this Blizzard?
Something as small as a tail, and it would already be something positive made for worgen and it would have a positive effect for the alliance.

:wolf: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I had an idea for Worgen tails, I just need a willing Vulpera, some Giant Growth pots, a razor sharp sword and a priest who can regrow tails.

3 Likes

The first and last parts are optional. Can always find more vulpera if we just leave out the willing part. :wink:

1 Like

Hey now, plenty of us have supported our taller cousins getting their tails without threats of bodily harm and all

2 Likes

Let’s start 2021 strong by giving worgens optional tails and straight posture! :wolf:

2 Likes

I don’t see why it couldn’t be a barber shop option.

3 Likes

It would be a good start to 2021, if that were the case.

We can even change the gender of our char in the barber shop.
If Blizzard allows us to have a tail, it will certainly be in the barbershop that we will have to go.

2 Likes

Tails.
Straight posture.
Goth jewelry.

Worgen need this.

Do it Blizz.

6 Likes

Almost 5000 posts and not a single blue post?
The least they could do is give a solid yes or no

2 Likes

Hey do you how much trouble i went to get those tails :triumph:

1 Like

Begone furry scum!

2 Likes

This is the same guy who made this LOL
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/this-forum-has-become-subverted-by-progressive-sjw-libtards/795204
I notice all the people that hate on furrys are like high key miserable.

3 Likes

AHAHAHAHA!!! :rofl:

It’s just a classic human. :yawning_face:
Don’t expect relevant words from someone like that. :robot:

2 Likes

If you want a actual classic players opinion who’s played the game since day one, I say, #GiveWorgenTails! ;D

Come on Blizzard, you have a whole community asking and even giving you ideas on how to implement em or how they would look with em. Look at these and tell me they don’t look great. You know you wanna add it in just as much as we want to see it in game ourselves. ;D

https://i.imgur.com/u1TOoLa.mp4

10 Likes

Why would they post? They never do in these threads.

Blizzard posts in player requests and feedback threads all the time
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/please-make-theotar-the-mad-duke-prominent/766849/19
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/auction-house-changes-yay-or-nah/557006/1658

1 Like

I can’t deal with how hunched over they are.

2 Likes

You list two for “all the time.” :woman_facepalming:t4:

They don’t care about your tails. When they don’t care, they don’t post. And they don’t care most of the time.

See guild permissions and UI thread. See all of the old class issues that had threads go to 7k or more posts.

So don’t expect a response.

2 Likes

I am not not listing every feedback thread with a blue post for you, you can do that.

Thats kind of even more reason to expect them to get back to us on things. Blizzard says all the time (no I am not finding and linking it for you) how they are always “listening to feed back” and part of that is responding. Even if they never did give answers on things thats more the reason they should start.

1 Like

I honestly wouldn’t expect a blue post in this thread, at least before any announcements are made.
Even just a ‘we hear you’ would be interpreted forty different ways while not bringing anything new to the table, and any announcements for any sort of new player character customisation would likely be on a blog post. The topic of Worgen tails wouldn’t be hard deconfirmed via the forums, either, I imagine.

I wouldn’t be surprised, however, if they’ve seen this thread and read at least some of the contributions.

My fingers remain crossed!

3 Likes