Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Feed me gnomes!

3 Likes

Dear Blizzard,

What we would like to see:

ā€œ[Developer] announces that, among several new optional customization additions, tails will be available for Worgen. Coming in patch 9.1.ā€

And there was much rejoicing.

Make it so.

3 Likes

Me too but i love her laugh as warlock it sound so evil and where my TAIL. So i can brush it and hug it and call it err never mind /blush

1 Like

Please blizzard!

3 Likes

BTW dont know if you guys have seen it but there is a buff from the Faintly Glowing Seed in Arden that shows you what a Worgen would look like if they were the correct lore size. Its called Feeling Big and it makes the Worgen model the correct size. Its fun to see.

2 Likes

The correction of the stature of worgen, can happen without threatening the height limit of the doors and still giving the increase of height that would make worgen to be visibly almost as high as it is defined in lore.

The height provided by the growth potion makes us tall without making it impossible for us to pass through the doors.
They could even make it a little higher and it would still be within the limits of the gameā€™s structures.

And we must not forget other things like tattos, jewelry, earrings, true black color and our absent but always remembered optional tail so that our look can have more customizations that make us more like a being that is a human becoming a wolf (a being feral) and not a wolf becoming a man.

Give Worgen Tails

2 Likes

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#GiveWorgenJewelry
#GiveWorgenRealHairstyles
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

4 Likes

Yes, please. I would love to have the chance to choose a hairstyle, both for my male worgen and for the female worgen, which in Alpha had many available hairstyle models.

:point_up_2:t2:
:pray:t2:
:heartbeat: :wolf:

Still holding out for tails!

2 Likes

Hmmm should they really get tails tho? :thinking:

1 Like

Our taller cousins deserve their tails

3 Likes

Thatā€™s it Blizzard, Iā€™m putting my foot down.
Put the tail in the bag and no one gets hurt(in game)!
:gun: :wolf: :moneybag:
https://i.imgur.com/wFMeNsH.png
#GiveWorgenTails

5 Likes

Hey now.

MM Hunters are fine. We just got nerfed, like 3 times. Also BM and SV are really undertuned right now, so nerfing MM would make Hunters as a whole really hard to justify bringing to competitive content.

That said, give Worgen tails.

1 Like

I think cow means itā€¦ Give Worgen tails or Deathwing gets brought back!

2 Likes

I made a little promo thing!
Someone should actually make a petition for this. I require Worgen tails.

i.redd.it/jcgqfmlf80661.png

1 Like

BOOM image posted! :sunglasses:

11 Likes

give worgen tails NOW!

3 Likes

Do you know what would be really nice?

I do. I know what would be really nice.

Do you want me to share it with you? This special knowledge I have about what would be really nice?

Iā€™d be happy to share this knowledge with you, my friend!

Did you know, well of course you wouldnā€™t know as I havenā€™t said it yet but let me continue, did you knowā€¦ wait for it, this is the best partā€¦ did you know that tails would look fantastic on Worgen?

We should let Worgen have some tails. Iā€™d even come back to play Alliance if that happened.

2 Likes

Hey all! Back from a hiatus. Unfortunate you havenā€™t got your tails, but hereā€™s to hoping you do at some point.

1 Like

Give worgen tails blizzard, itā€™s time.

2 Likes