Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Release the bum flap and free the tails!

1 Like

Worgen tails are a great idea! Would love to see some of the customization options mentioned here too! Worgen do seem a bit lacking compared to most the other races and some more fur colors, jewelry, upright posture, etc would be fantastic.

3 Likes

What I liked most is that this beautiful model (and I don’t use the word beautiful often) has 3 different tail models.
Not to mention that his posture is much more imposing.

I want worgen tails!

2 Likes

I love this thread.

3 Likes

Give worgen tails, straight posture, and more customization!

We aren’t asking for them to give worgens unicorn horns and pink fur. Tails are a valid and aesthetically pleasing thing to ask for! Those who like the tailless style can stick to that. Us who want a more wolf-like and balanced model can have tails :wolf:

6 Likes

The whole leaning forward, stooped posture thing would look a lot less odd if a tail was there.

6 Likes

Keeping up the support for worgen getting tail options.

4 Likes

def need more tails

5 Likes

Give worgen tails.
Give worgen solid true black fur.
Give male worgen upright posture.
Give worgen wolfish ear options.
Give worgen jewelry and scars.
Give male worgen teeth options (with lowers in front and uppers behind).
Give worgen proper lore size/height.

6 Likes

#GiveWorgenTheTailsWeDeserve

3 Likes

Give Worgen tails, uwu!

1 Like

I agree give them the little panda stub tails.

1 Like

That could be an option, but what I really want is a long, luxurious, fluffy wolf tail or a tail like a cat.

2 Likes

Give worgens no tails

1 Like

Only vulpera can have floofy tails :stuck_out_tongue:

Blizzard’s Hearthstone art says otherwise

2 Likes

Daily Tail Posting.
Here’s that new hearthstone card again that had the tail, this time, with the corrupted version! Even the tail got corrupted. D:

https://i.imgur.com/e2ODEef.png

9 Likes

I think it should be a customization option. So they could say some have tails some don’t. :man_shrugging: I am fully supportive of tails.

6 Likes

For sure, when we get our tails, it’s 100% going to be a option. Would be wrong to force it on everyone. It’s like forcing everyone to have a upright orc or everyone being forced to be boneless undead.

3 Likes