Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Here it comes, “bUt THat’S NoT cANnON. BLiZzArD LOrE SaYs…”

6 Likes

A tail would be something we could use to allow night elves worgen to be an option for those who want a wilder night elf.

And it would be enough to add a tail to Gilneas’ worgen for there to be a subtle difference between the Kaldorei and Gilnean models.

Personally, this idea needs more work, I think.

Although I would prefer a worgen that is a humanoid version of a wolf with all the attributes of a wolf.

3 Likes

https ://cdn.hearthstonetopdecks.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Sweet-Tooth.png
Another hearthstone Worgen with a tail.

Makes my brain happy.

7 Likes

Here’s the card from your link. :slight_smile:
More tails!!!

8 Likes

Thank you very much!
Isn’t he wonderful?!

3 Likes

Just give in Blizzard add the check box… Uses Jedi mind trick You know you want to give Worgen optional tails.

3 Likes

The lore has said so many things over the years that has just magically flip flopped around whenever blizzard needs to make a profit. Lore has become the most cringe response when it comes to debating over anything…its honestly just a desperate attempt to make some type of point what so ever. Like grasping at straws or scratching the bottom of the barrel.

3 Likes

Murdra has spent hours and hours trying to argue points discussed earlier in the thread, because they clearly didn’t take the time to educate themself on the state of the discussion before trying to join in, and it shows.
All of the same, tired, long-refuted arguments keep repeating themselves.

It’s weird how a certain small percentage of people just can’t abide the idea of the player base having very reasonable, normal customization options (like a bipedal wolf character with a tail) added to a fantasy video game.

I will never understand punitive, sad minds like these.

2 Likes

Me too. :wolf:
Apparently, there are people at Blizzard who imagine worgen with a tail, even when the playable model doesn’t (yet) have a tail.
Possibly for personal preference.
Well at least there are people in the blizzard who agree with worgen looking better and more complete in their eyes, with a tail.

The tail in the worgen, continues to appear time after time.
And although it was possible to be a mistake, at this moment, it seems more like someone’s provocation in the blizzard.

Let’s face it, this is not a coloring or typo error.
It is a recurring visual aspect and present in several blizzard media.
And let’s remember that the old versions of worgen, in which we see that the presence of a tail, have not been corrected in HS.

I think someone at blizzard is not sending memos on how to portray worgen. :wolf:

Give Worgen Tail, please.

3 Likes

Do not do it Blizz. This seems like some kinky moonguard thing.

UwU perhaps

1 Like

Like blood elves? :smirk:

1 Like

We do not have tails…

This does not prevent them from dancing semi nude over mailboxes and exhibiting lewd behavior in these more than 15 years of Warcraft.

2 Likes

Says the blood elf.

1 Like

Belfs the original cringe race

3 Likes

I have absolutely zero idea how one even makes a tail in to something kinky. This is a Sargeras player here, no RP or anything RP related going on here, just a pure mythic raiders perspective, a Azeroth’s Champion! To me a tail is more so something that would complete the worgen look and make em look awesome.
For male worgens it fixes the whole off balance issue they have where when they run around they look like they can fall over any at any moment.
For female worgens, a tail actually fixes a lot of the issues they have going on like their new running animation they got after the model update. A tail actually looks way more natural looking on them if you look at the screenshots people have posted with the modded in tail. It’s more so a cosmetic thing and not a role playing type deal. Tails would look badass in most cases.
#GiveWorgenTails

5 Likes

Give Worgen tails

3 Likes

Give Torgen whales.

Give Worgen tails.
Give Worgen jewelry options.
Give Worgen a true black fur.
Give Worgen males an upright posture.
Give Worgen true mane/hairstyles
Give us playable Sethrak, please. :snake:
Give Worgen more ear options

Please and thank you. :pray:

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/fdd5e777-3273-4e82-a73b-6a9e24178056/ddv3jfg-42c8f6b2-c064-4bad-a063-3712de91786b.jpg/v1/fill/w_1280,h_905,q_75,strp/werewolf_base_by_cindyavelino_ddv3jfg-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3siaGVpZ2h0IjoiPD05MDUiLCJwYXRoIjoiXC9mXC9mZGQ1ZTc3Ny0zMjczLTRlODItYTczYi02YTllMjQxNzgwNTZcL2RkdjNqZmctNDJjOGY2YjItYzA2NC00YmFkLWEwNjMtMzcxMmRlOTE3ODZiLmpwZyIsIndpZHRoIjoiPD0xMjgwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0.pY1Bwz5aaRaYIu03pinBmOBBpU3KL8SEnvavkdEB3CI

Art: CindyAvelino on DA

7 Likes