Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

They need an option for sure.

1 Like

Obligatory worgen tail thread bump!

3 Likes

Give worgen tails!

2 Likes

Bitemane, I just have to say your mog is genius, and so is your name.

Also, give worgen tails!

5 Likes

It is weird that they donā€™t have tails. Pandaren have tails. Long, bushy tails even and pandas have short little stubby tails. Worgen should really have big, bushy tails.

They should be able to braid them and hang sparkly stuff off of them too.

4 Likes

Pandaren get the tails cause of red pandas, and on the grand scheme of things red pandaren tails are a pale shadow of the 40% tail ratio that actual red pandas have, but Iā€™ll take it. Of course, draenei get all sorts of tail options, but none for anyone else!

3 Likes

LFD didnā€™t get tail options. T-T

Give worgen tails.

1 Like

Red Pandas are not closely related to the things we consider ā€œpandasā€. They just kind of look like great pandas. Iā€™m not complaining, I like my characterā€™s red tail, but itā€™s a little weird that Worgen donā€™t get tails since they are modeled after wolves or werewolves.

3 Likes

Tails, yes please for the love of Thrall, tails.

4 Likes

Mandatory thank you.

Thanks for the words of support.
Believe me, they are important.

1 Like

Still want this! pleeeeeeeeeease! After seeing some peopleā€™s videos of tails they added to characters, I donā€™t get how we never had the option :frowning:

Be kinda like having a wolf mount in game, that had no tail. Using Running Wild looks so weird to me iā€™ve never been able to use it, even if the idea is awesome. :frowning_face:

2 Likes

#GiveWorgenTheTailsWeDeserve

3 Likes

#GiveWorgenTails
#GivePlayableSethrak

:snake:

2 Likes

We canā€™t forgetā€¦

#GiveAllWorgenTheOptionToHunchOrNotHunch
#GiveWorgenJewelry
#GiveWorgenAlphaModelEars
#GiveWorgenRealHairstyles
#GiveWorgenCorrectEightFootSize
#GiveWorgenSolidBlackFur

4 Likes

All of it. Please and thank you.

Itā€™s too early for me to type out that many hashtags on an iPhone 5ā€¦

2 Likes

Daily tail posting.
The tail is still there on the Hearthstone twitter. :slight_smile:
https://i.imgur.com/vjlZp7W.png
#GiveWorgenTails

5 Likes

#GiveWorgenDalmatianFur

1 Like

Original female worgen are nightmarish.

2 Likes

Because they feel that worgen is best depicted with a tail and an upright posture. They know that their design for worgen is better.
My God. See how it looks more imposing and more showy with a tail and without the notorious hunchback.

Your clothes just got a lot better. :wolf:

2 Likes

A huge majority of the time you canā€™t even tell what tabard or chest piece a male worgen wears. Dumb whenever you get a cool new tabard, but canā€™t even show it off because the hunchback hides it. Give male worgens straight backs and give all worgens a tail! More options!
#GiveWorgenTails

2 Likes