Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Me too. Let’s be frank. Of all the locations for a bug to appear in the worgen model, that would be the most providential and suspect.

But if something was being planned, we wouldn’t see it so easily.

I hope for this. It may take a while but I hope that these improvements can be included in some future patch, since worgen in general, has had very limited customizations compared to other races.
We still have room to receive further improvements in customizations for worgen. Soon™.

Worgen need tails.
Please, Blizzard.
Give Worgen Tails. :wolf:

2 Likes

Welp you guys just got your tails…Blizzard just ban multi boxers so that means your tails are next.

2 Likes

Give Worgen tails please. It’s not a great picture, but I would really love to have a tail option.
https://i.imgur.com/mu5HyVN.png

6 Likes

Give Worgen tails. We need them. Let me stand up straight to my necks starting to cramp.

5 Likes

#GiveWorgenTheTailsWeDeserve

3 Likes

Give Worgen tails.

2 Likes

#GiveWorgenTheTailsWeDeserve

3 Likes

You know what’d be a great option for Worgen? Tails.

2 Likes

Please Blizzard for the love of GOD GIVE THESE POOR ANIMALS A TAIL!!! So they stop howling in pain.

2 Likes

For what reason? If Blizzard meant for Worgen’s to have tails
they would have been added from the very start
You all get obsessed with strangest stuff I swear

2 Likes

Seeing as you strolled in and didn’t read a damn thing that’s been said I’ll TL : DR for you. Worgen had tails in the concept art but Blizzard spend so much time in Cata’s beta they ran out of time once they changed the model for Female Worgen 2 weeks before Cata went live. Thus the lack of a tail or any polish what so ever on the Worgen female and this:
https://i.imgur.com/fJGcQ.jpg
One of the second worst models in WoW history and the first to make it to live with a pure lack of any effort what so ever put into its animations or model work. So yes for 10 years Worgen got shafted and now we would like options… Hope that sums it up for you.

7 Likes

How bout you just go read some of the other posts if you don’t know the answer to this.

1 Like

Give Worgen tails!

2 Likes

Agreed they look goofy without them. Blizz make it an option.

2 Likes

Give Worgen tails! Please, Blizzard.

Give them jewelry options for their Worgen forms. There is no reason our human forms can have piercings and jewelry and it not translate to the Worgen form. What? Does it just disappear into thin air when we change?

Give us a true black fur option. We got the white one and thank you for that. But a true black should be an option please.

More ear options. Correctly positioned ear options as requested by others.

Throw some quests at us to justify these additions. Just like the Night Warrior options being unlocked after the prerequisite quests were completed.

It really all could be tied to Goldrinn.

And to keep consistent and true to myself.

Playable Sethrak please. :snake:

5 Likes

I saw what you did there.

2 Likes

It’s not a Nadezhdha post without there being some advocating for playable Sethrak buried in it somewhere. :woman_shrugging:

GIVE WORGEN TAILS. Please. :heart:

6 Likes

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

For Gilneas! For Hillsbrad! For Duskwood! For the Worgen! :wolf:

3 Likes

For the reason that it’s what the players want and as we have seen with the new TOS update that apparently matters a lot.

The game is not even close to how it started. Sooooooooooooo yeaaaaa

People care about something and want to voice their opinion…shocking I know right.

3 Likes

To me it’s perfect. For me, this is great.

PS.:

And playable Sethrak would also be a very good thing.

2 Likes