Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

maybe adrenaline makes it hurt less and go quicker? It would be inconvenient to wait for the body to fully transform in situations where you could possibly die

True I just almost never use the human form myself. Iā€™m still waiting for a lore correct 8 foot size. Part of the cute factor to Worgen is they are too small in-game. In lore they are large monsters.

1 Like

/wags tail

How is everyoneā€™s Monday. Any tail news yet :innocent:

2 Likes

Anything can be cute to anyone, any if they can kill you. Itā€™s why some folks like monsters and why I would pet a tiger while getting mauled by one. They cute

Funny you should mention getting mauled by a cute large cat. Did you hear about this? https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/31/us/florida-man-leopard-mauled-trnd/index.html I hope you donā€™t live in Florida too. :rofl:

Iā€™m still in full support of this

And I also still want worgen eyes in human form

Oh, and upright males. Why does every male race have back problems??

3 Likes

I did not, but worth it

Give worgen draenei tails.

Daily tail post.
Come on Blizzard, you see how awesome this looks? Make it happen!
#GiveWorgenTails

10 Likes

You will get your tails when you FIX THIS DAMN DOOR!!!

Take the door off. Fixed.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

4 Likes

if they do add tails i think they should add a curled option as well (even though those only popped up after dogs became domesticated)

This is has been my #1 wish for charr in GW2 :<

1 Like

Give Worgen Tails! Please! :heart:

And playable Sethrak too.

6 Likes

Blizzard artists have a thing for hunched males for some inexplicable reason. Because a head coming out of a modelā€™s chest is clearly more aesthetic. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

ā€œIt makes them look more manlyā€ -said no one ever, except for Blizzard.

4 Likes

Give worgen tails

3 Likes

I would unironically switch and main a Worgen if they give them tails. I liked the model update but always thought it missed that important detail.

2 Likes

Quasimodo is the sexist and most macho Disney hero ever. Thatā€™s why he got the girl at the endā€¦ oh wait!

1 Like

Ever since that bug happened where worgens had a hole on the model where tails would be I have been very hopeful for tails.
I really hope updates for customization will be fairly soon. If worgens can get posture, tails, more fur colors, and accessories iā€™d be very grateful. :wolf:

2 Likes