Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

If you are happy and you know it shake your tail.

3 Likes

Wish they would let us go back to using an addon for that. Personally my Worgen is always in her wolf form but that addon was nice for people who wanted to go back to human after combat.

Sneaks up behind Fenñeko with a comically large pair of swords Free
 Tail

Shakes future tail

2 Likes

Been hoping for tails for ten years. Man it’s an old wish at this point.

2 Likes

Don’t make the dog crowd angry. They get all gassy and stink up stormwind.

Hey I am just doing my part keeping the thread alive, though in my own unique fashion.

2 Likes

Daily tail posting.
Come on Blizzard, the skeleton is already there. Just need to add in animations and and the tail texture and boom. Done. EZ ;D

5 Likes

Def not as easy as you think it is

1 Like

No, it shouldn’t be easy. But it shouldn’t be more work than it was with sethraks, sabers and sauroks. :wolf:

1 Like

Sethrak have the most animated tails by far in comparison. The Saurok had static tails that did not move at all. Saberon had a static tail with a minor bent near the base of the tail where it swayed just enough to look like it moved while running/walking. The adherent Arakoa used the female worgen model and had some range of motion for their tails, not as much as the sethrak, but it was fluid

Odds are, tails for the female model is easier than on the male model. I reckon if tails are on the table for customization, the peeps that do all the customization stuff would probs be trying to get the right tail appearance and have it animate smoothly

Again, not as easy as you think it is

For example of this look at them when they’re doing the running wild animation. Tail is STRAIGHT up in the air.

#GiveWorgenTails

2 Likes

Worgens would chase their own tail, that would be something to see.

#GiveWorgenTheTailsWeDeserve

2 Likes

Still, it is not as if there were no means of using the knowledge acquired over time, with tauren and now, with vulperas, to say that it is impossible to do.

Laborious and complicated? It must be really, and for that reason it was not done from the beginning, because it is not possible to do it correctly with the time available and with the resources existing at the time.

Today, to be sure, there are better resources and methods of creation.

Give Worgen Tails. Please.

:wolf:

1 Like

Give us tails as an option please.

3 Likes

give worgen a tail and Gilneas (the whole zone is unused)

3 Likes

Yes, please.

This is already more difficult, since the Horde would have to receive a city too, without commenting on the work of updating the area.
And if Blizzard did not deign to put at least 2 guards on the side of the Greymane wall, with a “Men at Work” sign, we shouldn’t have much hope about something related to Blizzard’s recovery of Gilneas.
Perhaps in another 10 years?

But a tail? Yes.

2 Likes

Give worgen tails

2 Likes

I like it.

Tails for worgen!

2 Likes