Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

“Friends”

right.

Also.

Is fake that doesn’t exist in WoW everybody knows this. Stop with your false information spreading.

1 Like

K, thx for the bump regardless.

4 Likes

While it looks suspcicious, GMs have given info in the past. However since no major outlet has broken the story for now I’ll just be cautious optimistic.

1 Like

Yeah, it could have been deleted but right now, I can’t track anything down myself after looking all the avenues possible. I am still hopeful!

1 Like

Why do you doubt this? Or you just being kooky?

Little of both really. I honestly think all WoW community is garbage but meh. However I do doubt the “Source” thing. People always talk about a mysterious source when spreading false information.

1 Like

Tails. We need em. We want em. Give worgen tails ! A upright posture would be great to

5 Likes

I can assure the veracity of Keori’s statement that that was acquired from a source.

She simply jumped the gun in excitement.

(It does look like it turned out to be false and a fake though.)

1 Like

No, I found the original post on wowhead and it’s nothing like what’s shown in the screenshot.

…and then I had to turn adblock back on because holy hell is wowhead infested with loud autoplay ads.

I think someone used their browser’s console and edited the post to say whatever the screenshot maker wanted. Trolls are all too eager to use underhanded tactics to get under people’s skin, after all…

EDIT: Here’s a link to the actual post the screenshot edited: https://www.wowhead.com/blue-tracker/topic/us/490706#7897468

1 Like

oh so you know this mysterious source then?

This screenshot circulated quickly. When it got to me, I was so darn excited because first glance, it really looks real.

Of course, when it came to asking for sources of the image, that excitement died fast. My mistake though on jumping the gun, the excitement got me good on that. I’ll still keep fighting the tail dream regardless!

1 Like

In a word. Yes.

I am a part of the aforementioned community.

2 Likes

Source is fake. We know. Stop haggling the tail lovers and move on.

1 Like

To be fair, I asked.

Haggling? I am not trying to make a trade with them. Perhaps you mean Heckling?

Haggling heckling hookling same thing.

Hassling?

…I’ll show myself out.

2 Likes

Ha, please don’t.

1 Like

Give worgen the option to choose a favoured/default form that they change into automatically after a fight is over and I don’t mind if I have a tail or not. I’m sick of having to manually turn into my human form all the time

#GiveWorgenTails

#WeAreStillHopeful

2 Likes