Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

hehe nice.

2 Likes

4.5k!
Also, daily tail posting.
Just giving a update, the tail is there on the hearthstone website. :smiley:
https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/expansions-adventures/madness-at-the-darkmoon-faire/

https://i.imgur.com/Fkhq6xE.jpg

7 Likes

The Worgen is adorable.

That gnome though; it terrifies me.

3 Likes

Iā€™d feel bad for them tbh. Turning into a worgen would mean that there spin would literally shoot out of the skin at the base of the back and maybe disconnect from the hip bone.

Would hurt worse then anything imaginable at least

1 Like

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

5 Likes

Probably no more painful than magically turning into a cat, bear, seal, orca, ghost wolfā€¦ ect.

2 Likes

Give Worgen Tails!
Give Worgen jewelry!

And playable Sethrak please!

https://giphy.com/gifs/true-and-the-rainbow-kingdom-funny-netflix-14tCeoSGpXCWrQvixk

7 Likes

ā€œThis tail was made for liftinā€¦ and thatā€™s alright with meā€¦ā€

1 Like

Give worgen tails.

2 Likes

Please, oh pretty please give me a tail

3 Likes

All of which are druid forms, even the worgen. Wondering why worgen are likeā€¦ one of the few druid forms without a tail in-game

3 Likes

Cause Blizzard ran out of time at the end of Cataclysm going live, and they rushed out a terrible model we were stuck with for 10 years. A model who had terrible tearing in its animations and looked more like a rabid pregnancy 24/7 pissed off Chihuahua. The model was bad and players were stuck with it. Finally they updated the model and you are seeing more Worgen females being played now for what little of us are still playing alliance. But we need more options. We need to be able to choose if we want an optional tail like the original concept art had. We need to be the correct 8 foot size. Just in general Worgen need love if we ever hope to see players playing the race. Yes there will always be the die hard but we are rare and few between. Help us live our dreams of being a race we are proud to play. Help Worgen get an optional tail.

2 Likes

Tail is important for sure, but I think the biggest factor for worgen popularity is the maleā€™s hunch. Is just too stupid even when it comes to hunches. They need to fix it and allow a non-hunched option.

4 Likes

I agree. Just general changes.

1 Like

i imagine druids are trained in the magic that allows them to transform into animals as well as attuned with the aspects that represent the forms. But the worgen curse is forced upon the subject and can even happen to people who dont really use magic, which would probably make the transformation that much worse.

You can also see the horror and suffering on the playable characters face when they transform.

True but getting tossed into combat without warning your just instant Worgen.

Iā€™d say thatā€™s for gameplay reason, but in Curse of the Worgen, once detective Ramsey gets control of his Worgen form, he does go into combat and shifts instantly at a rapid rate

For Druids themselves, itā€™s debatable of what actually happens. Could be a type of Nature based polymorph that could be maintained or an actual switching of bodies where the Druid has control over

The Worgen form isnā€™t inherently an actual form that any Druid can pick up. Using it to compare it to other Wild forms doesnā€™t really work

1 Like

Sorry guys, I was on a teensy forum break.

#GiveWorgenTheTailsWeDeserve

3 Likes

This is a pretty significant change however because a number of animations will need to be edited. Tail would involve a little copy paste from the skeleton of other models that share animations.

Not that it isnā€™t something I really want. :heart:

1 Like

So much new hearthstone cards/art have worgens that have tails. Come on >.< Tails please.

3 Likes