Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Give worgen tails

2 Likes

This.

Why on earth donā€™t we have tails yet?

I would also love the posture optionsā€¦

Not really, actually. The male orc hunch really only alters their stand, their idles, and their walk. Otherwise their animations are all the same.

Thatā€™s all I would want for male worgen, too. In combat, I would love to remain looking ferocious and feral. But when I stand calmly and I walk (not run; the run is perfectly fine as it is), I would love for my male worgen to be able to stand up straight and actually be the tallest or at least among the tallest Alliance races, as he should be (especially since the females already are).

2 Likes

What can I say, the worgen are a matriarchal race. (Jk, you deserve to not have a hunch)

Also #GiveWorgenTheTailsWeDeserve

1 Like

Whatā€™s sad about that joke though is that it applies to ALL WoW races. Male customization has always been so far behind female customization in WoW that itā€™s very depressing, doubly so if you are on Alliance (like how tauren males got necklace options and orc males got piercing options). Iā€™m a girl who likes to play guys, but the guys always have to be relegated to being ugly hunched and generally depressed-looking creatures that donā€™t really get many options. :confused:

My human canā€™t even wear an amulet! :frowning:

4 Likes

Kinda, Orc, Troll, Dwarf and UD actually have better customization for the males but yeah generally females get more attention.

Which is funny because the only race which most people play female over male is Draenei.

2 Likes

Agreed. One of the reasons I only have one male characterā€¦ most of the others look like drug addicts.

Now thatā€™s just ridiculous.

1 Like

I donā€™t understand why blizz is so adamant in not giving worgen tails. I see no reason why this would be a big deal.

6 Likes

I donā€™t even know if they know the tails crusade is realā€¦

3 Likes

I feel cautiously optimistic for the future of Worgen customisation.

1 Like

They will either do it right or not do it at all.

#doitright

1 Like

Daily tail posting.
Tail still there well after itā€™s discovery. :smiley:
https://i.imgur.com/CVheNai.png
https://twitter.com/PlayHearthstone/status/1320773942878052363

3 Likes

one day we will get our tails and then maybe worgen will compete in popularity with the ever constantly climbing playerbase of vulpera

2 Likes

#GiveWorgenTheTailsWeDeserve

2 Likes

If it looks nice, Blizzard will add it. No lore needed what so ever.
Give us tails! Those would look great for worgens. :slight_smile:
#GiveWorgenTails

4 Likes

Give Worgen tails so I can pull on them. :smirk:

1 Like

Give the worgen their tails!

3 Likes

This is sad

Give Worgen Tails!
Give Worgen Jewelry Options!

Gimme. SNEK.

Please, of course. :heart: