Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Tails for worgens!

2 Likes

It isn’t just some Worgen that have tails in hearthstone’s newest expansion; 3 for 3 are tailed!!

This isn’t even the first instance of a hearthstone card that has a worgen with a tail either. Here’s the Pumpkin Peasant that came out a while back and is still there in the game. There was another card as well that has a tailed worgen.
https://i.imgur.com/QDjQf47.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/FUIAWeC.jpg

3 Likes

give worgen tails

3 Likes

It’s literally been said multiple times tails are non-canonical. Worgens have never had tails in actual canon lore. Unless they change that your art pics don’t mean anything. None of those are canon whatsoever.

1 Like

It has never been said ‘multiple’ times, there is one, and only one case of worgen tails being mentioned anywhere. There is nothing in game that says one way or another other than the model just does not currently, and one single twitter post out of game.

And that was nothing more than a book author who was not part of Blizzard at the time, wrote Gen with a tail in the book, and had it mentioned to them that it was inaccurate unsurprisingly, since currently the model does not.

Blood elves also did not have dark skin, now they do, and unlike Worgen, actually did have in-game canonical text saying they did not.

So no, incorrect, and also, things change. This is the expansion for player customization options, and Worgen have just as much right for the optional tail that isn’t mentioned anywhere canonically, as blood elves do to the dark skin that is against canon.

More choice is good.

While true (and I need to re-read the book to make sure, its from twilight of the aspects, and it was an alternate universe, not even the real one) that one person is also a dragon who can look like whatever they want, so is not restricted to what the canon says all high elf/blood elves are

Actually there is one reference to a dark skinned high elf.

Otherwise totes agree.

This is not accurate. She is not a dragon though she is a dragons apprentice.

Not sure why that misconception is so prevalent.

My apologies it has been quite awhile since I read that book and as I edited I am going to reread it, but yes I likely mixed that bit, and they themselves are not a dragon, they are however from an alternate timeline/universe.

True, though, there is less information on how accurate Alternative time lines are to the main one.

The bronze dragons explain them as rivulets from a river, short lived and arising from minor changes.

It’s likely that dark skinned elves did exist in our timeline though were simply few in number.

Golden herself admitted it was a mistake that she gave worgen tails. Which is who most people site for tails. She admitted she messed up and it isn’t canonical.

1 Like

Okay off topic but Arrghus I love your mustache.

I think the point was that this was one single mention.

Meanwhile there are an awful lot of “mistakes” across many different media avenues for Worgen
 Most of which official blizzard games.

And it’s never once been stated they didn’t have tails either. The whole worgen tail situation is basically a anything goes type situation at this point when you look all the stuff they’ve added to the new character options, both lore breaking and generally breaking real life rules. Most of these are tail related things funnily enough.

Draeneis haven’t ever been stated to have short or long tails themselves. They’ve always been depicted with the medium sized tail we always knew of.

Pandarens on the other hand, that’s breaking all kinds of rules. Red pandas are the only ones that have long tails both in game and in real life. Now suddenly all pandaren colors can have tails.

At this point, Blizzard doesn’t mind retconing a few things here and there to give players more of a identity when it comes to their characters. One of which being worgens with tails. A lot of us have even agreed that if they do give tails, they could give us lore reasons as well, a example being forming a stronger connection to our worgen form thanks to Goldrinn, which in terms also gives us both a tail option and the ability to fight in human form like Genn does, and my favorite, also giving worgens a monk option along with it, since for the longest time we were always explained worgens not having monks being “Worgen too angry, can’t be monks”.

1 Like

A worgen has a tail in Before the Storm.

1 Like

I saw a worgen once.
It sniffed the air, and ran away.

I saw a worgen twice.
It looked confused, and ran about.

I think I saw a worgen. but it looks like a person.

That one I will agree that the Before the Storm one was a mistake, not because worgens don’t have tails, but because Genn himself doesn’t have one. A Blizzard dev never stepped in and said worgens themselves don’t have one, even after all the years of them depicting random worgens with tails.

Been ages since I posted
sup y’all!

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a1/9e/fe/a19efe4cb5afbb2b487297adc19e24d9.jpg

#Givewortgentails!

6 Likes

Give Worgen options!
Give Worgen Jewelry options!

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/ab728018-e315-44d3-88f3-12a0045cc5f3/d9zqyyh-f7a8c94d-b95e-41ca-bf60-a7ee1fc0e7f5.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYWI3MjgwMTgtZTMxNS00NGQzLTg4ZjMtMTJhMDA0NWNjNWYzXC9kOXpxeXloLWY3YThjOTRkLWI5NWUtNDFjYS1iZjYwLWE3ZWUxZmMwZTdmNS5qcGcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.5PTtWdasS_KAKpWbXTrWBL_W-QT3mvC0jQXjhPwvlqY

Art: YamaOrce on DA

Also.

#PlayableSethrakPlease

:snake:

6 Likes

Gonna snipe that 4500th post.

Give worgen tail options!

3 Likes