Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

my question is why do pandaren get tails? i get the stub but not the red panda tail thing. red pandas are closely related to racoons not pandas.

1 Like

Cause why not?

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears

2 Likes

What I don’t get is why they gave all the other pandaren colors a tail. In real life only red pandas have tails, yet suddenly now blizzard breaking both “lore” and real life rules. xD
So now it’s just no holds barred. Anything goes. Give worgen tails!

1 Like

Yet they still didn’t give male Pandaren a long tail option. Gosh i hate Blizzard sometimes.

1 Like

They do like their hot chips
why are they so obsessed? :neutral_face: :doughnut:

Hopefully these will happen soon :wolf:

1 Like

Gib tail.
#GiveWorgenTails

1 Like

Because it is a customization that adds a detail that helps to make each pandaren more unique, by allowing this extra.

And with just one tail, this is achieved.
The same could be done for worgen.

this is part of the fantasy.

I agree. If pandaren can have a tail, worgen should also be able to sport a customizable version in the same way.

:sob:

Non Red Panda women can have tails now, but still no Worgen tail.

Yes. My pandaren mage now has a beautiful snow-white tail.
I wish I could do the same on my worgen.

I like that butt wiggle when they do their dance if they have tails.

Hey. It’s me again.

Give worgen tails.

Give worgen solid true black fur just as rich and striking as the new solid white.

Give male worgen posture options so they can be among the tallest races on the Alliance like they are supposed to be.

Give worgen wolfish ear options.

Think I’m done, for the most part anyway.

6 Likes

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears

1 Like

Give worgen tails!

1 Like

So many new tail options in pre patch and worgen tails were completely left out. Feelzzzz bad man

1 Like

Give worgen tails

Give worgen tails.

worgen tails wogen tails

Now we have to wait for the next few weeks, waiting for bug fixes and other things resulting from the pre patch and the coming of Shadowlands, to aim for further improvements in customization for worgen, such as true pure black, upright posture, jewelry, necklaces, hairstyle and obviously, tails.

I’m back.

#GiveWorgenTheTailsWeDeserve