Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Just leaving this here for the Worgen Tail Club to once again ignore and then get as toxic as Helfers for someone not agreeing:

If itā€™s for lack of goodbye.

Took me a while to find, but, I counter with the following Dev interview where Ion states that heā€™s not concerned as to lore or anything for customisations and they just want to get it out there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGCvhZRoR3k

1 Like

More options for those who like dwarves are always good.
They just arenā€™t very interesting inclusions for me, Iā€™m not a fan of dwarfs as much as I am of worgen. :man_shrugging:

Donā€™t care. Going to ask for what I want to seeā€¦ Or at least what others want to see. I like options.

Want to be clear youā€™re welcome to your own opinion and I donā€™t have ill will towards you.

1 Like

Did you see the new crystal eyes blizz made for them when they were separating eyes and things? Not player options but they were beautiful.

2 Likes

Weā€™ve got worgens in game right now that have a tail skeleton.
We have hearthstone cards that have worgens with tails on em (Same game that showed us nā€™zoth before he even showed up in game on wow)
Sure Chrstie Golden did say Genn himself didnā€™t have a tail, which he doesnā€™t. The ones that pointed it out was the fans themselves and not someone from blizzard like with the retcons that happened in the chronicle books.
Youā€™ve got the dev update that specifically stated at this point itā€™s not about sticking with the lore, but about giving players their own unique identities.
Hell look at pandarens. Only red pandas have a tail both irl and in game, and now suddenly all pandas have a tail. Whatā€™s to say they canā€™t suddenly back track and say hey worgens, have a tail.
Also, worgens did at one point have tails, you gotta remember, druid of the pact was a WOLF form. At one point in between wolf form and the worgen form we know of today, there was infact a mid point where they did have a tail. Whoā€™s to say worgens canā€™t unlock that form and get their tail back? Would also be a awesome excuse to give worgen druids their wolf form. You can easily explain worgens getting tails with the lore we have now in game and Goldrinn making a appearance to the worgens themselves during the heritage questline.

1 Like

You seem to be under the impression that lore doesnā€™t actively evolve and reflect in customization for characters.

That is the exact reason Blood Elf players have a grand total of 3 eye colors, all of which are related to their on-going story.

But like Gilneans canā€™t control their Worgen form(Druids), to grow (Druids), a tail? (Druids).

Yeah, sure Deborah.

4 Likes

The only thing that says is an author was told Genn Greymane donā€™t have a tail. She is not part of the dev team so where you think that means Worgen can never have one out of thatā€¦ Oh well donā€™t let the door hit you on the way out of our discussion about options we want for the characters we play.

PS. Next time post on your main or your opinion already hardly holds water at all as far as Iā€™m concerned when you hide behind an alt. Iā€™ll probably get another temp ban cause I can already see the Mass Report Discord group coming to REEEEEEE but all I got to say isā€¦ Worth it!

4 Likes

What this person doesnā€™t understand is how things actually work for Blizzard. Christie Golden at the time was a writer for Blizzard, not a developer. The developers are the ones that define everything that goes into the stories.

The writerā€™s job is to make the narrative to connect the dots. Christie was a writer at the time.

Plus there is what Ion saidā€¦ and the fact there is nothing in lore that explicitly states a worgen cannot have a tail.

This person is seriously one of the most immature people Iā€™ve seenā€¦ You cannot give your opinions without being met with childish and aggressive antics. There is no reasoning with them. Wasted energy. I love how weā€™re the toxic ones yet this person came on here with the clear intention of being malicious.

2 Likes

The only thing I know, is that worgen can also make use, in the future, of some customizations that we are seeing being created for other breeds, because at the moment we have a basic package. :disappointed_relieved:

Not even jewelry, necklaces, earrings and patterned coat varieties.
I hope that something about this will be done over time. :pray:

The improvements we see in the human model have no effect on worgen but it is already a relief to be able to make the human and worgen model with separate customizations. :ok_hand:

Although I almost certainly shouldnā€™t touch the human version of my 3 worgen. :wolf: :wolf: :wolf:

I am also optimistic about news in the future for pandaren. :panda_face:

My female Tauren hunter will certainly be able to use some of the novelties created for her race.

At the moment, I have an interest in customizations that make worgen look more animalistic, which for me can be achieved with a tail and more lupine ears.

Other people prefer a more bestial look. And it would be nice to have that option for them, although I donā€™t know what a bestial look would be for these people. :thinking:

But these people should also take the chance and make these suggestions. :love_letter:

1 Like

I think weā€™ll see a 9.05 or a 9.1 preview in January, with PTR updates showing some of the new customization options there.

1 Like

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears

3 Likes

Has blizzard given into your demands yet?

Request. Not a demand.

1 Like

[quote=ā€œAlbien-draenor, post:4413, topic:504127ā€]
iveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
[/quote]^^^^^SO MUCH THIS^^^^^

2 Likes

I 110% agree with this

1 Like

The female worgen looked way prettier with tail and ears on top of head.

3 Likes

At some point in the future, we can see something for everyone being added.

It may take time, but I have nothing better to do than support more customizations for worgen.

Give Worgen Tails, please.

1 Like

They definitely look more UwU