Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Impressed with the passion and ferocity of this thread. Still keen to see tails as an option for our favourite wolf-people.
#tailRevolutionNow

2 Likes

Well, we are worgen.

/maneflip

:wolf:

1 Like

I don’t see Caelus, umm…banned again ??

Might be I’m fresh off a new ban… Good old Mass Report Discord.

sigh I had told her in another thread to avoid getting in trouble again

Its not like we are trying to get banned I told a troll if he continued to troll the post I would report him… Apparently that is harassment just ignore the troll posting spam messages of Worgen were a mistake and flooding a Worgen post with the fact Forsaken are far more important. You just get mass flagged and Blizzard will believe anything.

I see, I hope her’s is not permanent this time

Maybe permanently… but if so, we will continue her crusade, and her legacy will not be forgotten! Also #GiveWorgenTheTailsWeDeserve

1 Like

Sence beta started Ive gotten 4 bans due to getting mass reported. To that I say Bring it on. I am a paying customer and I have the right to have an opinion just as much as they do. But because they want to exploit a loop hole in the rules they mass report me to try and shut me up. Its not going to work. But good luck.

1 Like

And here’s me worrying every time I get flagged that I might lose TL3

I always make a U-turn when seeing a political thread :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The only time I ever post in those threads is saying to please keep this to off-topic forums and trade chat.

1 Like

Back on topic :

#Give worgen tails

3 Likes

#GiveWorgenTails
#GiveWorgenCorrectEightfootSize
#GiveWorgenLessSaturatedGlowyEyes
#GiveWorgenGothicJewelryAndManeRoses
#GiveWorgenREALHairstyles
#GiveWorgenOptionalStraightBackOrHunch

3 Likes

DEUS VULT.

#NeverGiveUpTheWorgenCustomizationCrusade
#GiveWorgenTails
#GiveWorgenUprightPosture
#GiveWorgenFormMoreCustomization

I actually went and looked and I actually think the human form that was ‘seperated’ has more customization than their actual worgen forms now. I don’t know if I talked about this but that’s kinda… only gonna be used in human form, most of which, I don’t like rolling a worgen to play or pretend to be a human in combat because quite frankly, you can’t play a human in combat as a worgen and this customization goes largely unused except on the RP servers and standing around cities.

2 Likes

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

5 Likes

Powerwolf. A band that is formed by priest werewolves.

In honor of Anduin Wrynn

For Varian. For Goldrinn.

3 Likes

Restating my support for a tail option for Worgen as well as the lore correct height and true black option.

Just…more customization options, period…and not in the human form.

1 Like

id like worgen to get fishnet stockings and some skirts please

also can they have glasses and holding a laptop while drinking a latte

please and thank you

1 Like

So basically… the person behind that screen? Yes you, I see you!