Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I feel like we worgen should have the option for a tail.

5 Likes

All players should have customization options.

3 Likes

Definitely!

2 Likes

Daily tail posting. Come on Blizzard. So many people, even non worgen players would like to see a optional tail for us.
Give us the tail, give us the tail, give us the tail!
#GiveWorgenTails

9 Likes

That looks so good! Why you can give them a tail and Blizzard can’t is beyond my comprehension.

4 Likes

Or even true wolf ears, just this change the look for the better.

5 Likes

Tails!

8 Likes

Looks so natural to the aesthetic.

It’s so weird this wasn’t a thing when worgen were introduced.

5 Likes

That guy needs to close his mouth. Doesn’t he know how sensitive people are to spit and germs these days?!

Also give worgen tails.

3 Likes

If a fan made can do something as good, a company of millions can do the same or better. :wolf:

Because worgen were cataclysmicly rushed, as many things were in Cataclysm.

Also, amazing werewolf.

1 Like

Slowly looks over to Vanilla Worgen and their lack of tails.
I think the issue is, is that they were never meant to have tails, not that they were rushed when they were to be made playable.

Too few resources to make a tail with proper mechanics at the time?
Easier to leave without a tail.
Vulperas were shown without a tail on Blizzcom panels and only had a tail added much later, when they were introduced to the game as NPCs.

Cataclysm there were some things that were left out of the game and let’s not forget, that the worgen’s look should have been different, much better than the final product that was released at launch.

Still, the model can be improved, with several changes being considered for other breeds.

A tail is one of several things that can be done to improve the aesthetics of worgen. And it would be nice to see the option of having one added as other things will be in the barbershop.

2 Likes

Tauren, Centaur, Gnolls and all the animals that existed in Vanilla would disagree with the resource issue. There wasn’t any reason to leave off the tail for Worgen aside from them not supposed to have tails.

1 Like

And orcs were only meant to be hunch-backed.
Doesn’t mean it can’t change.

3 Likes

To be fair, Orcs have always had straight back and were made to be hunched over. Male Worgen were designed to have a hunch without a straight back from the looks of it

1 Like

And do you believe that the tails created during this period were very lively? Many were quite static.
devs may have chosen to leave it in the form we know but they also chose to significantly change many other things for better aesthetics and customization.

And that is exactly what we are suggesting to be included for worgen.
Something that improves the breed’s aesthetics such as better posture, a more realistic height like the one described within the game, solid black color, like the one made for the orcs and which was much improved from the original model, for the sake of better aesthetics, forsakens that will be able to choose between a less degraded appearance, different from the original model and blood elves that will soon have all the rainbow tones for better customization.

We are seeing several breeds receiving updates and changes that were not present in their original models for various reasons, but that are being added today.

If worgens are inspired by the werewolf myth, I feel that some details can be added to make players customize their toons in a more personal way.
As it is being done for several races, customization is one of the highlights of Shadowlands.

I would like to have an update that brings worgen closer to the appearance of a werewolf, mainly because in the original model, which was created before blizzard thought of using worgen as something more than a mere mob, no one even knew what worgen was or where they had come from.

Today we know that they are related to Goldrinn, through a druidic curse. They should be more like a man resembling a wolf, than a wolf resembling a man.

At least, that’s my idea and that’s why I believe that a tail, among many other details suggested by worgen enthusiasts, would be highly appreciated as a form of customization achieved in a barber shop.

1 Like

If I worked for Blizzard I would delete everyone’s character who asked for Worgen to get tails because frankly it is just annoying. Blizzard chose not to give Worgen tails in Vanilla. They did not give them tails with the model update in Cata, they did not give them tails in the model update in BfA. They have not given them tails in any of the comics, novels, or even Genn in Heroes of the Storm.

They don’t have tails. Stop asking.

2 Likes

Nope. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Never! We are like the Menetheren of WoWers- we keep on going until all are hopes are utterly destroyed and we are feared remembered as being very stubborn.

3 Likes

If all the races were well as they were conceived, we would still have deformed faces, orcs would still be hunchbacks because that was the option created for the race and forsakens would continue to be as they are.

Times change.

1 Like