Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

So excited! Something fresh and new, with lots of good reasoning right away, will surely get Blizz’s attention.

1 Like

I hope we poor neglected male worgen get some acknowledgement too, please.

In my time in the worgen community, I’ve always found we just get completely ignored… :confused:

3 Likes

Worgen tails are not just for the females! Besides, your model was x10 better than the females until the update.

2 Likes

I will be addressing male and female models <3

3 Likes

Thank you so much! :wolf:

I want tails obviously, and upright posture and/or correct size (males feel so small with their hunch and crunched-in chest and I hate it), and I’d love paladins, and all that jazz, but…

Gosh I just want a solid, true, rich black like the black equivalent of that white.

1 Like

Oh you’re going to love the video then because I am covering ALL of that and more!

3 Likes

I am so hyped! Maybe blizzard will give us more customizations!

1 Like

Yeah just keep in mind, I am not a video editor so no special effects and all that. Someday though! But I do have tons of resources at my disposal!

1 Like

Eh doesn’t matter to me, it’s the words that count.

2 Likes

That’s rough.

Out of curiosity… What would you have picked?

1 Like

The tree. So it ended up alright. :smiley:

I asked my roommate to vote on an alt as “my” vote, but I’m not sure if he ended up doing that.

3 Likes

TMW you spent hours recording something and then go to put it in video format only for it to sound robotic… SIGH yet another setback. Sorry about this video delay :frowning: May take me a few more days than expected. DOUBLE SIGH

5 Likes

Eh, never mind.

Yes. Tails and more customization options would be amazing.

3 Likes

Have a tailed worgen in the meantime while I redo all the darn audio for my upcoming video!

14 Likes

Give worgen tails

5 Likes

Why the hell Blizzard can’t give us something like that?

4 Likes

Incredible as a tail and a pair of more canine ears improved the appearance of the face in 100%.
Even the hair seemed to be more beautiful and more suitable for the head.
Minimal and simple things, but that give a whole new life to the character.

3 Likes

i feel like OP is jealous of the fox people

Thanks for the bump.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t you know it.

I created this character because I could make her look like a fox, which is what I truly wanted to be.

~9 years later, I’m a diehard Alliance stan, and foxes are literally playable… on the Horde. Too little, too late. I’ll keep asking for a tail.

5 Likes