Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

I’m back! I was watching this thread and liking everything the entire time. I’m so proud that it was kept alive for a WHOLE month without me.

We do have a green post in here. Somewhere.

2 Likes

Yes, if it is the only option. I hope we get what we dream of, without it though.

1 Like

What are you yiffers up to now?

The tail crusade is relentless! This has also become sort of a WORGEN NEED MORE CUSTOMIZATIONS thread, but we haven’t had a down vote in a while.

No yiff, just fluffy tails.

It’s incredible! We have a passionate community both on and off the forums. I continued the crusade on Twitter these last 30 days and sent a lot of players here for support.

4 Likes

Just because we want tails doesn’t mean we yiff. :unamused:

7 Likes

I don’t know that’s focusing on their butts.

Think of it more as an extension of their communication and an aid to their balance.

2 Likes

Says the ehem Moon Guardian…

2 Likes

I agree nerf DHs, give them blonde hair, blue eyes and give them tails

1 Like

This meme is so old it’s not funny anymore.

I admit I am surrounded by yiffers all over the place in MG.

Tbh I find it a little funny.

Thanks for the bump, Vicktoria.

You are brave.

3 Likes

It’s so old that it is funny people still use it.

Tbh I don’t know why they are holding out not giving them tails after all vulpera have tails so they can work around armor obviously. Do pandas have tails?

2 Likes

Yes they do and they are getting tail options along with the draenei so obviously Blizz doesn’t care about tails in general.

1 Like

Hopefully it’s on their list

I hope you get your tail

6 Likes

This reminds me I need to make a Christmas wish list just so I can ask for a tail.

3 Likes

I will actually be starting one with the release of my new video :slight_smile: Going to break it ALL down.

1 Like

Cant wait.

2 Likes