Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Not really, none of these concern the art team so far and minor things were still added over the course of the bêta.

The thing is… this expanded customization option is not a side project of the expansion, it’s the selling point of Shadowland.
As such, it’s expected for each core race to have more or less the same treatment.
It’s clearly not the case as they worked mostly on the human race (and not for good reasons).
As a result, many races didn’t have the same amount of work and the worgens were screwed again.

So yeah, even over the course of the expansion, i don’t see them doing a good work - if not working at all - for our race.

1 Like

Worgen definitely need a lot more options.

Considering how stylized Gilneas is, they could do a lot.
Jewelry seems like a big selling point. They could have those gothic rings with claws, or jewelry that covers their ears.

They are doggos, give them tags!

Worgen should also get lots of scars.

Also how about ears shape.

Also also they should get the DK-specific fur.

2 Likes

Death Knight specific colors are going need a little tweaking. The fur colors only work with specific faces and lose the sickly color if you choose the original faces or new ones. This was on Ptr

1 Like

Blue ice colors? :snowflake:

Yee. Those ones. There’s only three or so specific faces the ice colored fur works with

I remember people asking for war paintings for blood elves.
I think some facial paintings would also be a good inclusion for worgen along with a tail.

And yes, more hairstyles for both sexes of worgen.

1 Like

Hey.

Give worgen tails.

3 Likes

Pst, hey @Blizzard, if money is the issue here, I’ll give you my entire house and everything in my bank account so that you can fully focus on tails. The skeleton is already there. It’s just a matter of adding the model/textures and animation. So ez job for you there. :wink:
#GiveWorgenTails

1 Like

If you are joking, I appreciate it. If you are being literal, I’m a little bit weirded out.

2 Likes

What better way to catch Blizzards attention than to throw money in to the mix. They’d have to look at this thread if we mention money. ;D

3 Likes

If only we could talk directly to the devs…

At the time of launching new expansions, they are very busy thinking about the final details of Shadowland.
I think that even seeing the topics on the forum, they prefer not to speak.

Total radio silence.

1 Like

HELLOOOOOO EVERYBODY!

I was having a bad month and let it out on the forums. I’m not going to be spicy over here anymore.

WE HIT 4,000!

Give worgen tails

8 Likes

Suspected as much.

Glad you’re back.

How long were you out?

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack

3 Likes

It was a whole month this time. I didn’t even get to vote on the mount poll. It doesn’t let you if you’re suspended.

AUDIO FINALLY DONE! Now for video which actually won’t take me nearly as long as audio as odd as that sounds.

I plan on debuting the video tomorrow!

4 Likes

Honestly I am not above a money grab for some things if that is what it takes.

And I can see Blizzard selling customization packs in the shop…

I’d pay for tails. I’d pay for playable Sethrak.

Call me desperate. It is not ideal. But money talks.

#GiveWorgenTails

I’m so excited!

2 Likes

Happy return.

/Yayh

If this is the only option …

2 Likes

Caelus! Your back!

/hug

As you can see we have been working hard on the tails crusade, but sadly still no blue posts, don’t even know if we have any green.

1 Like