Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Idk what the harm is in adding an option or not when the skeleton already has it rigged doesn’t it?

I’ve said it in a few things, just make it a quest or something and add it as the night warrior option was.

2 Likes

The character creation post by blizzard highlighting the new features is cool, but it makes me have paranoid, depressed vibes that they’re done for a while with it, and that bums me out.

2 Likes

https://fr.wowhead.com/news=318158/blizzards-shadowlands-preview-character-customization

and give your worgen glowing eyes or vertical-slit pupils to reflect the beast within.

Are they f… idiots? There’s no way that’s enough to show “the beast within”!
Where are our worgen jewelries? Battle scars? Tails? Option to hide our weapon to be able to fight with our claws?

I’m VERY angry with this statement, really.

5 Likes

I am glad we have new options but it really seems like they barely tried. Definitely want more scars and tails. Also would love some accessories. Almost every other race got jewelry and/or tattoos and warpaint except worgen.
There are TONS of other things they could add to make them unique and more beastly but all we really get are some new eye colors. :confused:
Side note: I finally did the Worgen heritage quests the other day and I can see what everyone was complaining about.

3 Likes

Give Worgen Tail options!

Give Worgen jewelry options!

Playable Sethrak please!

:snake::heart::wolf::heart:

5 Likes

Meanwhile me, a dk, only gets fur options. That’s literally all I get.
Nobody tell me human customizations either, cause that does not count at all. We want actual new worgen customizations.
#GiveWorgenTails

4 Likes

While the new eyes are nice and long past due the only true customization we are getting is fur colors and eyes. Its why we are asking for an optional tail and other things that can make our Worgen look more unique.

4 Likes

We saw Greymane with some good decorations on the cinematic of the attack on Lordaeron.

Give Worgen Tails.

2 Likes

While they’re at it, can we have an idle animation where we chase our tails in a circle a few times?!? Please and thank you!

3 Likes

And it is bugging the ever loving heck out of me that you can customize jewelry and piercings on the human form for Worgen, but it doesn’t translate to the Worgen form. It bothers me so much.

3 Likes

All this whacky is probs because there’s only so much they can do on a budget. With Blizzard saying that customization is on going thing, probs more money being put into systems, then the newer patches could have more cosmetic options

1 Like

I hope that even Shadowlands, that other details like these are in the process of future implementation. :wolf:

Or will we have to wait for another 10 years for improvement?

Worgen should get an option at character creation and the barber just like orcs do but instead of standing up correctly they get a tail or remove it

flicks 2cent coin just my two cents man

2 Likes

Well, that is the idea. This would provide more customization options that would allow players and “breeders” to have a worgen more in tune with their aspirations.

Ion and Blizz doesnt care. This has 4094 responses and no blue posts.

Sadly, it’s not a news that Ion and his team doesn’t care at all about us and are doing the minimum.

For those who have the bêta: I just realized that i don’t see new hairstyles from the dataming, have you seen any?

The only thing Worgen got for the core look is eyes and fur colors. Thats all the customization we got. Sure we can change our human look but we arent humans nor can we use that look in a good 90% of the game so ya that tax on Worgen is a load of BS.

2 Likes

I really find it very difficult for Blizzard to add anything to the worgen before the launch of Shadowlands, with so many people agitated by conduits, simms, covens and ripcords.

Further improvements may come during the expansion, or even afterwards.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack

5 Likes

#GiveWorgenTheTailsWeDeserve
#GiveWorgenJewelry
#LetWorgenFightWithTheirClaws
#GiveWorgenBetterHeritageArmor
#UpdateWorgenManes

5 Likes