Give Worgen Tails (Part 1)

Worgens should have tails!

3 Likes

Still sad we don’t have tail options for worgen yet, but I’m hopeful after that female worgen more beta patch with the hole in the backside!
I believe in the devs!

3 Likes

Tails. Give.

6 Likes

You surely have faith in them.

I lost it since the very begining of BFA only to see how right i was to not trust them (sadly).

1 Like

Why’s that? The worgen model update in BFA was incredible!

1 Like

Half worked for me: No new face, turned from a fierce to a cut race, false glowing eyes

With this bland face, we lost the aggressive side of the race.

It’s maybe nothing, but at this time i felt that the worgens have lost part of their identity in the process and it was doubled down by the heritage armor.

I wouldn’t call that face cute, but it’s vastly better than the botox overdose perma-snarl with flapping mouth female worgen used to have.

Anyway, back from a week long silence because apparently I hurt someone’s feelings, I dunno.

Anyway give worgen tails.

4 Likes

Tails worgen give.

I’m still salty that our shoulders don’t stand right due to the lack of proper posture. Fix this pls. I know you set armor positioning in upright position idk why you can’t just adjust the spine/skeletal structure a bit

2 Likes

The thing is I dont consider Worgen to be cute. Yes they no longer have a perma snarl but as someone who has owned a wolf dog. 9/10 North American Timber wolf 1/10 Siberian Husky. I can tell you right now the face looks far more like a normal animal now than it used to. The snarl is still there in combat as it should be but there are times where they are clam and it shows in the off time. One of the biggest things we lack other than options currently is the correct size. Part of the intimidation of Worgen is how much of a monster they become. Right now they are far too small and just fit in with the other tall Alliance races. We still dont understand why Blizzard refuses to say anything about Worgen but 
 maybe one day.

4 Likes

I agree, I desire having more worgen to hug.

2 Likes

I think you’re in the small, small minority on thinking the older worgen models were acceptable.
Sorry to hear that you feel you lost something in the update, though.

Personally, i love the heritage armor.

1 Like

I don’t want to remember that nightmare once existed.
That wasn’t fierce, it was a draft. A caricature.
Something that many used as justification to consider worgen something ugly, bad done and not worthy of attention.

It happens to all of us, from time to time. :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

We should have gotten a ferocious option, and a cute option. And glowing eyes in multiple colors.

Goody two-shoes here, only been banned once and that was a year ago and only for one day.

1 Like

@Ariwyn sure do. shearx#2824

1 Like

My script is taking longer than expected
 seems I might be making yet another 20 minute video. Thing is, nothing is drawn out
 it’s point after point after point x_x

1 Like

Probably because you avoid the political threads, which I probably should start doing since my thoughts aren’t considered “woke” enough for the

ahem

Just give worgen tails.

3 Likes

I am just now getting to the Give Worgen Tails part of my script
 >.> WHEW LAD HERE WE GO!

Edit: SCRIPT IS DONE! Now for audio recording!

2 Likes

You guys still tailless :blush:

1 Like

Politics on the forums is a guaranteed ban and/or flag fest. I have learned.

Yea only blizzard can talk about politics :joy: